Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Personally I Don't Care!



Kat dunia ni suka ati akulah nak pakai apa. Yang penting tak over exposed especially kat lelaki2 mata keranjang luar sana. Walaupun aku ni bukan muslimah yang consistant pakai tudung setiap masa, namun at least I try my effort on it to being a best muslimah women, although each people have their own difference thought, matlamatku cuma satu,jadi siapa sebenarnya DIRI AKU, not the OTHERS. Yang penting, GOD knows everything. Then kau cakap aku ni berpakaian tak ikut peredaran zaman. Then… do I care about it?! Atas bumi ni masing-masing ada hak dengan apa yang diorang nk guna, apa yang diorang tak nak guna. So, it’s up to them. Tak ada siapa pun yang nak larang, tapi ingat… sebagai seorang muslim, berwaspada ketika nak berpakaian terutamanya bagi seorang gadis. Tak payah nak terlalu takbur, menunjuk ataupun sombong dengan apa yang kita ada. Expensive thing is not something that we needs to proud about. Just being appreciate, that’s enough. Although you wear something like a marvelous car, brilliant heels, expensive accessories, remember… kat AKHIRAT nanti MALAIKAT tak tanya “What Do You Wears Today? Gucci ? Armani? LV?”. NO! They doesn’t questioned about that.

SIAPA TUHAN MU?
SIAPA NABI MU?
DI MANA KIBLAT MU?
SIAPA SAUDARA MU?
APA KITAB MU?

That’s what our Mungkar and Nangkir questioning about.

Many people say “Zaman dah berubah , Teknologi dah canggih”.

Okay, that’s FACT, not an OPINION. And some people have their own thinking and also their perspective of life is difference. And for ME, of coarsely ZAMAN DAH BERUBAH, but sorry, NOT ME. I’m still the way who I AM. Zaman  berubah, namun TAK SEMESTINYA manusia HARUS BERUBAH.


Back to the topic again, walaupun fesyen aku tak sefamous pemakaian korang, at least aku MASIH BERPAKAIAN. Walaupun nampak tak kena dengan zaman moden, yang penting aku bukan gadis yang berpakaian AKHIR ZAMAN! U GOT IT?! Dan korang jangan ingat Cuma disebabkan korang pandai berfesyen, korang ni kira smart, pandai bergaul, pintar and something goes to like that. Majoriti orang yang suka berfesyen ni cuma nak tunjuk lagak je, orang berada lah katakan. Ingat, aku tak katakana SEMUA tapi MAJORITI. Still don’t get it? KEBANYAKAN. Tapi tak jugak semua orang kaya ni berlagak, ada jugak yang MISKIN nak tunjuk belang dalam berfesyen walaupun POKET KOSONG but sometimes I don’t blame this type of person. Being a FASHIONISTA is not a fault but ONE THING you must care about, JANGAN MENYUSAHKAN ORANG. Tahu je nak bergaya, tapi mintak duit dengan orang tua, yang ada kerja tu pulak, ok lah jugak, at least diorang berusaha sendiri dengan apa yang diorang nak. Aku pantang sangat dengan MANUSIA yang ada tabiat camni.

Bila ditegur pulak “Bukan duit mak bapak kau pun!”
Ish.. ish.. ish… lantangnya dia menjawab. Lepas tu pulak, “Kau tau pa tentang fesyen. JEALOUS ke?”
EXCUSE ME… AKU?  Doesn’t knew anything about fashion? HELLOOO… although I’m not the fashionista, it doesn’t mean aku ni Cuma gadis yang terperap dalam rumah dan tak ambik tahu dunia lua.


Admittedly Im the OTAKU one and it doesn’t mean OTAKU is just being OTAKU.


 AMERICA, BRITAIN, CANADA, ASIA... ANTM aku tak pernah MISS to WATCH. CYCLE apa yang kau nak AKU BAGITAU? CYCLE 11?12?13? 1st Season? 2nd Season? I CAN LIST ALL OF THEM! And that’s just to make  a PROVE with U, I’m not the one who have ACKNOWLEDGE about fashion!
Then you want to make a MESS with me just because I’m belittle  with  you about fashion? Oh PLEASE…

You start it again and point the question to me “how much the fashion brand in this world, could you tell me?”



Now I’m going to tell you my dear. My sister wear ARMANI, at home I have LV watches, PS purse, BP pants jeans and should I say this too, 3X CHANEL handbag, isn’t that ENOUGH? Just because I wear an ordinary clothes out there every day, you judge my acknowledge about fashion.

Truly, I just LOVE to wear an ordinary thing but when it comes to goes outstation, I must to wears something good because my family say, “we’re not always looking good, but sometimes we need to make us looking good too. That’s how to make ours-self FRESH in the NEW PLACE.” And honestly, I just try for looking good in term to fashion only when I’m going outstation. But In my hometown, I’m just an ordinary girl who wears ordinary things.

“LV, BP, PS…? What are you nonsense about huh? If u just knew ARMANI brand and speak it very well, I can accept but tak payahlah nak tokok tambah fesyen yang kau reka sendiri tu.”

Huh? What just this nonsense girl talk about? I create my own brand? How stupid thought she had on her mind?

“hello my sweet dear little girl. Now my second turn to ask you darling. How much brand in this world that you already wears? Just ARMANI? Then LV, BP, PS… u said I made this brand in my own fantasy just to adding brand which doesn’t exist in at all in this world?”

Hahaha… I can’t stand it anymore. Someone please tell me if there’s have another stupid girls  else in this world. Idiot girl.

”Listen here for what I’m going to tell you honey! BP, LV and PS is not the brand which I create as to make a joking as you thought!  LV is stand for LOUIS VUITION, then BP for BABY PHAT and lastly  PS aka PAUL SMITH.”

And what’s the funny thing at here, I just saw your sbort BP pants which you wear in front of me and I can’t hold my giggles. I can’t believe my you ask ask me about BP though u wearing it. That’s funny, REALLY REALLY FUNNY HIONEY.

“What are you giggles for huh? Something wrong about my pants?!”
“nothing…
“Just please, respect my brands okay, especially this pants. It’s expensive you know. The designer is the TOP in the worlds.”
“Top designer?”
“Yeah. Top designer! What do you know about Top designer?!”
“Oh really? Can I knew who’s the designer?”
“None of your business and such a person like you, I don’t think you need to know about it.”
“Yeah, but I wonder who’s… as well as you said, a TOP DESIGNER…”
“OF COURSE by TOP DESIGNER. You still doesn’t believe me?”
“Until you tell me who’s the designer..”
“Erm… what just our celebrity call him..? Erm… yeah, I got it, RIZMAN RUZAIMI!”

(in my deeply heart) I burst in LAUGHTER ! As well as I knew Rizman Ruzaimi only the famous fashion designer in our hometown. His name or brand doesn’t get into globally yet. How could it be he’s the one of the TOP DESIGNER in the world. 


And as far as I know, the one who’s holding a record as Top Fashion designer comes from ITALY, Roberto Cavalli which his beautiful and epic design could be found in the very famous fashion magazine Vogue Italia. 


And just to make a correction here, the one who’s create your short BP pants is not Rizman Ruzaimi but the designer is the most highest Asia ex-model with beauty long legs and also the mix-blood from Japanese-Korean-Chinese aka KIMORA LEE SIMONS , the owner of BABY PHAT brands. And if you want to see more detail about her because maybe you think I’m just the LIAR blogger to say all these things, just watch her Famous TV PROGRAM “Kimora Lee Simon ; Life In The Fab Land.

Btw, I’m pissed off at here. Because I’m the person who doesn’t like to make a mess with the others. Then, I left that girl with her unsatisfied looking at me.

If she thinks I’m the cowards not to continue our conversation, she’s wrong because the true is, she is the IDIOT! Even after this, she would go anywhere and tell other people if I am low-class person that she ever met…  
 
Personally I DON’T CARE!

Sorry to said but my English using was just come spontaneous at the end. Feeling mad at here but will relieve soon…

Credit pixs : weheartit.c/en.wikipedia.org/wallpaperhi.c

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad