Tuesday, September 02, 2014

I Just Love This Guy ^_^


OMG… I can’t STOP taking Ohno’s pic  from FB. He just too… cute and cho adorable (>.<) can you imagine this guy is 34 already? I just can’t BELIEVE it..  And definitely he’s ONE the proof about YOUTH Japanese citizen.


Please enjoy those pics ^_^


adorable look Oh chan ^_^


kawaii :)


his smile is so sweet~~~ even i can't smile like that.


innocent look Oh chan ^_^


his pouting lips is epic. just like a baby, ne.



So, that's all about today. Maybe i will posted more about him in the next post because, u know...



so much..


Credit pic goes to Dinnie Tomami @ facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad