Friday, September 12, 2014

Just Be Friend Screenshot Part 2 - All Will Be Our Memories



Don’t turn back. Don’t look for me and live our life. 
Because  I love you. Just take the memories without regrets.

All Will Be Our Memories







































gif credit to Tumblrs


At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, 
but not in your life.

credit pix : s434.photobucket.com

Seandainya kita dicipta untuk tidak bersatu… 
walau dekat selalupun kau tetap bukan kepunyaanku, 
NAMUN… Seandainya kita dicipta untuk menjadi satu… 
Pada suatu hari kita pasti akan bertemu 




Because i have no idea what i have to do and such a boring day i through this week. This task completely done today and i take 2 weeks to insert the screenshot before i put my own caption. blame my internet! WHY SO LAME?!! Anyway, this is my first favorite Vocaloid song ever by Megurine Luka. i just re-watch over and over and caught some idea to do this. yeah... Take the snapshot... idk how to describe What am i doing? It's only have 2 reason. May i the stupid girl or it just my hobby which i can do in my freetime. If you guys want to know detailedly about my screen shoot story. Please do watch Just Be Friend MV by Megurine Luka. Although story line of this MV is simple but i found each shoot spells everything and i just think it's awesome story. 2 Lover but however at the end... All they gotta do JUST BE FRIEND~~~

that's the point....

btw, hope you guys enjoy both my task ^__^
To all Lovers out there who's already broken up lately, watch this MV. Hope it can make you guys calm and think rationally before do some stupid stuff. As well as i said in the last caption

At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, 
but not in your life.
If you feeling want to crying, shed some your tears here... but it wont change anything... All You Gotta do Just Be Friend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad