Sunday, September 21, 2014

Arashi Blast In Hawaii : Ending Speech & Tears










- Jun Speech -
 *try hold backs his tears* member, thank you so much. Because I can’t say this kind of thing easily. *hold back his tears again by looking up the sky* Staff also, thank you for supporting us. Fans also, who always sending us the wind to encourage us. Thank you so much.

- Sho Speech -
Most people said that we, Arashi, is good friend. But, 15 years ago, if we didn’t lean against each other, if we didn’t support each other, maybe we can’t stayed until this long. 15 years or later, start from tomorrow, please take care of us again. Thank you so much.  



 
- Riida Speech -
Iyaa… I was impressed when we came down from helicopter. Mou… I don’t know anymore. Yesterday, I was immersed by various thing while standing in balcony. I recalled the feeling at that time… *Ohno starts crying, tears flow from his eyes* We can reach this far, it’s because staff. More than anything, fans. Thank you so much. Please take care of us from now on.

ARASHI on 1999 in Honolulu, Hawaii






 ~ ARASHI 2014 In Present ~

ARASHI~ARASHI~For Dream~~~ Yeah! We Can Make It!

Our group name “ARASHI”, that felt so out of place to me. Now I embrace that name with such pride.  It is my greatest joy.
- Sho Sakurai (ARASHI)

Cr. Pic : tumblr, jpopthailand.c, ArashiFanPage@facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad