Saturday, September 27, 2014

Just S.A.T.O.S.H.I


Gonbawa minna ^__^

Today, I would like to share some Satoshi pic which I create myself since a few months ago and I just save it to my gallery pic. Because, I have a free time today, I want to share it through my blog and I hope you guys enjoying it.


Satoshi feat. Len Tsukimuri (La Corda D'Oro Primo Paso)


Ono Satoshi solo song "Song For Me" performs at 2007 Arashi Summer Tour Concert Final Time

Actually, i choose this pic as my LJ banner but until this day, i didn't updating it yet. hehehe...


Riida shoot in Paradox song 2013


kawaii+kireii = IKEMEN (Of course he ARE)

Satoshi "Beautiful As Ocean"... such a warm tittle ne.. because lately i was reading fanfic by Matsuaurore at LJ Umi no Shizukesa, i feel little bit so touchy and at the end of the story it makes my eyes get puffy. Then suddenly my mind caught some sketch and it turn to be like this... Honestly, background pic at behind, i just take a snapshoot from AKB48 song "Ponytail To Sushu"

Left pic : BoA , Right pic : Ohno Satoshi (Which one is pretty? Do you think...?)They both such a great singer and dancer after all and i wish someday they make some collaboration as well as her clip around 2009 ago "I Did It For Love" featuring with Japanese Rapper, VERBAL.

Hot ne... because these two are always become my FAV OTP ever. Really2  <3 them.

He's really the BEAUTIFUL MEN ever (i think it was second time i post this pic in my blog... btw, Who Cares?! Because i  just Fall In Love with this pic. he looks pretty everywhere. And feel so glad here, i made this pic?)

Yeah...


Special Appearance : Kwon BoA (Kpop Singer) and Kazunari Ninomiya (ARASHI)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad