Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy 33th Birthday Ohno Satoshi


Gonbawa ^_^ 
   it's me again...

Because my internet were so lame yesterday, I doesn’t having a time or opportunity to do Oh chan birthday post and just only done posted it at fb.

As well as my birthday also fallen in this 27 today, I’ll make this post especially to my lovely Oh chan. Hope both of us always be a happy person no matter what happen in the next our journey which full of many challenge who still awaiting for us in the future. Ganbarre for me and also Ganbarre to Oh Chan too. ^__^


Ohno a.k.a Riida a.k.a Oh chan. He’s the Beautiful 31 years old guys and the most Pretty Group Leader that I’ve ever seen. He’s really tackle the whole of my heart for two main reason. Cutie smile and his angelic voices who makes me melt. Firstly, I just want to say, 

“hey, Oh chan, you’re so small at past and now you become big boy already! Sugoi ^_^”. 

People say you’ve gotten younger since to your Junior days, so we want you be getting even more younger! So, please don’t change your constantly warm and cutie smile that we love to see.
I just wish you a good health and hope that you’ll get your time off to do what you love such as art and fishing.
Lastly, I hope you can maintain your younger look then…other may say that you’re too old already but I don’t mind it anymore because no matter how many years have gone by, you’re never changed quite. You’re still the shining star whom I look up to. Rumors come and go but your warmth and humble presence never failed to touch us as your fans and you must always know nobody can replace you in our heart. 
And lastly kept stand to be 5 forever with Stormy and also ONE of the BEST in Johnny’s.
So, Satoshi Ohno fangirls out there, November is coming always, remember that whatever happens in the future, we should always love Ohno. So, my final words about Ohno, they are too many reason why we love him. And purely, we love ohno simply, BECAUSE HE IS OHNO. We will support him forever… <3<3<3

here, i make some artistic effect for Oh Chan pic <3 which i create myself... hope u guys like it ^_^

 
I'm wishing you a very very happy birthday to you, my dear Ohno Satoshi-kun~ ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad