Monday, September 15, 2014

Arashi 15th Anniversary : Kansha Kangeshi Ame Arashi


TASK 1

To all Arashist all over the world, today I would like to show my own poem/letters… something goes to like that… I don’t know how to describe this... O_o

This is my first task which I create for ARASHI boy band in honour of Arashi 15th Anniversary this year. Just to inform here, in each spells on my writing I put some Arashi’s Song Tiitle between the words to add some beautiful sentences for fans to know how much I’m adores their song who give me a lot of inspiration.

Kansha Kangeshi Ame Arashi


“A-Ra-Shi”, 3 letters  which form “Happiness” of my life.

5 “Hero” who makes me “Smile Again” in this “Beautiful Worlds”.

I strongly “Believe” that they are the true “Kamikaze” who was come to my life and give me the “Truth” of having a Beautiful Rainbow in this “Wonderful World”.

Understanding their song really makes “Everything” around me be calm and peace.

After something bad was happen today, When learning the meaning of their song, I kept thinking that “Tomorrows Memory” will be better as well as we take a lesson from our mistake.

“Love So Sweet” when I see them teasing and caring for each other.

The closeness and intimacy between 5 of them is a symbol of “One Love” that they’re created for each other.

No one can break the bond that Arashi have even a “Monster” just to be a “Troublemaker” for their relationship.

Arashian/Arashic are always “Be With You” and together “We Can Make It” (Storm) in the whole of this world.

I never know any other boybands that stands so strong till now a decade like they does.This is a very proudly things about them, how can the 5 of them in one group kept stand for over 15 years already?  Just as thought, they're friends, and we know it. They don't fake the good relationships between them. Provely, It’s reflects the strong relationship ties between them.  It can be said that this is the secret of the popularity of Arashi.

Even though their faces might have changed, I hope no one's smiles and the way they laugh have gotten any different. I hope their welcome their 15th year with their unchanging smiles.

Im proud to be an Arashian and to know Arashi is the best thing ever. They make me laugh with their darkness and their baka character.

I just can summarize by saying that Arashi is a big fivesome that has been there for 15 years already. 12 studio albums and more than 40 singles later, they're at the top of their awesomeness.  Hug 5 boys!


All 5 of them is the BEST! The most awesome group ever and hope they will continue to make us laugh for the next 20 or 30 years and after all… please kept the faith to be 5 forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad