Thursday, January 22, 2015

This Is Ono Satoshi I Meet




First time I saw him, he’s act as someone who doesn’t exist at all. Shy, Quiet and always sleepy or maybe  just 60% he’s awake on variety. Although he doesn’t talk so much but he can be loud when he want (he have great crystal-clear voice in singing). Interesting about him is when something comes out from his mouth or his smooth talk, everyone will burst in laughter (include me) which make I think there is something about this person who can be funny, cute and kind at the same time. He is so funny without being funny at all. Just looking at this guy is really entertaining me. Additionally, he looks adorable, the most bully able among the member but still doesn’t give a damn at all, non-annoying and his smile… (so sweet) Truly, that’s maybe some of the reason why he always being admired by a lot of fans.

At second time I saw him, I’m just stunt to realize how unique this person.

Singing, acting, drawing, dancing… he’s talents really make me amaze. He’s a man of many talents. He’s cute when we look at him and extra about him is his prettiest. Okay, maybe he looks little feminine (in shiro) but I can’t stand to say this person is really Beautiful.

Beautiful in art, Beautiful in dance, Beautiful in singing and Beautiful in his own personality.

Then, when someone ask me why I love this person so much? I don’t know how to answer it.

Because he is handsome?
NO. because J is more handsome than him.

Because they are famous idol?
Who doesn’t knew them!

Because he is cute?
Definitely ^_^

Because he is talented?
That’s one of the reason.

So what is the main point that made you love this person very much?

Simply why I love this guy so much?

Because he just being himself. He is simple, ordinary and full of humility.
YES! That’s why I love this person very much.

And who he are?
He is Ono Satoshi.
Leader of ARASHI.
And I glad being as one of Ono Satoshi fan out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad