Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sho Cries Hearing Toma Confession

Toma came guesting on Abunai Yakai. He told a story of how frustrating for him not to be choosen as one of Arashi. Before Arashi debut, he was in the same group with Jun, Aiba & Nino back then.  
(MAIN) which is stand for MatsumotoAibaIkutaNino

But when Arashi was formed, he was left behind. While he was ... like he's lost. Even worst, he was called to back dance for Arashi during their 1st concert. But everything changed after he listened to Sho's speech at the end of the concert. And Sho cried hearing his friend's confession while watching the playback. 

credit pic: iconosquare.com

Poor Toma (I know what he feels) and pats Sho’s back (T_T). I love Toma but sorry if I being rude here, honestly I'm glad that Arashi is made of Ohno, Sho, Aiba, Nino and Jun. If it's not these five, Arashi will never be the same again.

Indeed, I’m always welcome Toma to their friendship. But Arashi bond that they create since their debut, I think it was FATE for five of them for being together as ARASHI since then until now and also for the future…

Anyway, ARASHI and TOMA. I still kept supporting you all no matter as group or individuality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad