Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Deepest Wish For ARASHI





I glad I meet Arashi
I glad I idolize Ono Satoshi
I glad he love his mommy
I glad he love his family
I glad he is kind-hearted Riida
I glad he is full of humility
I glad he’s really down to earth
And I glad he is in Arashi.      

Jazaakallahu Khairan Ya Allah,
You give me this person not for me to admires him more than Prophet SAW but You teach me, there still have a person who are small but BIG in heart. Through this person , You show me the best way how to appreciate myself more though how bad/ugly we are. I really love Arashi and I’m really hope someday, for 5 of them together open their heart for Islam and spell Syahadah perfectly.

Enter Islam not because of their fans but already to get know about Islam sincerely from the bottom of their heart. When I see them, it just like their kind of person’s who’s taking something seriously and I sometime can feel Muslim chara which 5 of them brought to the other people who can see them Clearly.

I know many fans against what just I’m babbling here but TRULY… as a Muslim I just pray what is the best for them and this confession I made just to make some people clear I’m not insult any other religion as well as Buddha, Kristian nor Hindu (fans) is a bad religion and for Arashi who is originally Kanto. Remember… I’m not forcing or try to impress them to change their path but with Allah SWT power, if they try to open their heart about Islam, Insyaallah… God showing them The WAY.

This pray sincerely come from my deepest heart. I am the biggest Arashi fan who always want the best and good for them and in another way as a Muslim, this is my Duty. No matter how much I love Arashi, my religion is still No.1. and also as a fan I still kept my faith since a long time ago, ARASHI is my number 5.

I’m really sorry if my words hurt anybody, ARASHIST non-muslim especially (hontouni gomen ne…) I don’t intend to make you guys feeling wrong about my speech nor to insult non-muslim fans but once I again, this is my brave confession ever to all ARASHIST out there no matter Muslim fans or non-Muslim fans. I hope you guys understand me well about my WISH to 5 People… Matsumoto Jun-Ninomiya Kazunari-Aiba Masaki-Sakurai Sho & Ono Satoshi.

I hope they choose the right path on their life to be a great person in the future. I do not own their life so it depends for them to choose what is BETTER for them.

To non-Muslim fans, I’m not just praying for Arashi but also to you all include non-muslim nor non-Arashi fans. As a Muslim, my duty is not end at here… and I’ll kept continued it.

I just pray one things only, please… hear me.
Islam is not about “WE ARE BETTER” BUT Islam mean “Let Me Show You Something Better”.

Insyallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad