Saturday, January 17, 2015

NAKAMAKU



Don’t loving someone by measuring their money nor their fame. LOVE someone by knowing their great (kind) personality, their sincerely heart when helping the people who needs,  the way they respect other people and the way they give a space to  listening the others who needs them.

That’s  my tip when I make the great links towards my nakama. And Alhamdulillah… I learn how to build the greatest bonds towards everyone that I call them my tomodachi.


Aku ingin mencari NakamaKu. Ya Allah, semoga Kau temukan aku dengan Nakama Sejatiku.

Amin…


credit pic: islamicstyle.al-habib.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad