Thursday, January 08, 2015

KPOP IS MY PAST


"Kpop is my past" hmm... such a suck/worse title that i've ever give ne, especially for Kpop fans out there that i guess they will judge me after read this post. Truly everyone, I Don’t Hate KPOP. Only some things that get me annoyed till i admit I Don't Like KPOP. But it doesn't mean I HATE KPOP. Idk how much time i'd repeating this word since this is not my first post about how to correct some people who always get MISUNDERSTANDING me about Kpop. Hope you all understand the words between HATE and DON'T LIKE.

And here i make the list about the reason WHY? I Don't Like KPOP.

FIRSTLY, when boy/girlband change their carieer to being a solo idol.
SECOND, too much ACT as DIVA till they lose their humility.
THIRD, a new/fresh unmature KPOP boy/girlband.
And lastly, KPOP fans… (they really make pissed!) 

INDEED! If i hate Kpop, why i'm still listening to their song. Although my taste of music is more into Jpop but as the era of Kpop Wave that we can see right now, we can't lie to the others if we never listening to Kpop. Kpop blooms in everywhere... and everyone knews KPOP. Be it song, Kdrama, Idol. Just take an example, in Malaysia especially, Running Man variety shows is famously known. And still, i don't judge their shows, music program nor TV drama. But when it comes to Kpop fans, okay... i get enough already.

SUPERJUNIORELF say JE boy band are bitch of gay.
SNSDSONE says AKB48 copies SNSD.
DBSKCASSIOPEIA always compare DBSK with ARASHI.

And something make me sad about my ex-Kpop Idol is how Hyun A (4MINUTE) straight to be solo and she’s willing to do something that exposed she is “Symbol Of Sexy” In Korea. In other hand, honestly, I don’t like solo Hyun A. I miss old cheerful, cute and simply Hyun A chara together in 4MINUTE. I love when she is together with 4MINUTE

Same going with BEAST here, I use to like them in 2010 just because of Lee Gi Kwang through his first MV that I watch (Dancing Shoes). Then, after look them closely, I don’t know if I’m the only who have this on my mind but I have some thought, they try to act cool but sometimes I found they’re not cool anyway. (Sorry BEAUTY for being straightforward but I’ve no intend to insult BEAST or you all. Just give my own perspective...)

 Although I’m not Korean/Kpop Mania but I admit I’ve ever been in Kpop fandom a few years ago and its began when I first knew SuperJunior and really adores them as my Favorite Kpop boybands but as well as Han Geng ever said after he leave SUJU, “SuperJunior is my past”. And also for me “KPOP is MY PAST”.


Around middle 2009, I was first time exposed into Kpop things as well SuperJuniorXSuperjuniorM through their MV (U), SNSD (GEE), Big Bang (LIES), BoA (EAT YOU UP), Brown Eye Girls (ABRACADABRA), Wonder Girls (NOBODY), 2NE1 (I DON’T CARE), 4MINUTE (HOT ISSUE).



I really love those Kpop Idol not because their good looking nor their pretty face BUT I saw them as a real KPOP. Their dance, their personality, their singing… every group has their own way how to perform their performance for being the way of they are and not the others. That’s how I see them in my own perspective and I don’t know what the others think…

BUT… after 2010 was coming… many Kpop bands were growth and start to blooms one by one NON-STOP in a year. Should I list the name of them or take a proof words/photo snap to put at here?

images snap from youtube.com/user/KNJPOPHAKUKINKUROU04

Be Calm, because maybe some of the list hurt some people/fans who read this post right now but I’m not intend to insult you guys or your Kpop Idol. In my opinion, the Korean Music Industry should give limits regarding on debuting any new kpop group in each year, so fans can get to know them more closely.

I didn’t say I hate them but I just think new Kpop boy/girl band that we look lately is not like as their senior. Most of them look SAME and nothing difference about their genre which make me fed-up to watch their MV. Most like they just copy each other especially in a way of dance, singing, posing and I start babble by saying a new genre of KPOP RIGHT NOW is NOT KPOP ANYMORE.

Till then… I’m FULL STOP WITH KPOP. And BACK AGAIN TO JPOP and give my focus fully in J fandom. It could be say, I’m only active in Kpop fandom around 2009-2010.

I’m not the good girl or innocent creation by God nor a perfect person who can judge the others in my own perspective because everyone have their own thought how they see something as  a bad or good things and I AM A GIRL WITH AN ATTITUDE who still have some RESPECT to the others.


The only thing I just want to say here or maybe some advice for the new Kpop fans. IF u want to know THE REAL KPOP, just watch SUPERJUNIOR, BIG BANG, DBSK, BOA, SNSD, KARA, 4MINUTE, 2NE1, FT ISLAND, B.E.G, 2PM and WONDER GIRL.
Other than that … (I pissed off)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad