Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Arashi 15th Anniversary : Messeji Dessu To Arashi


Moshi mosh Arashi san! (^_^)V
Watashino Aisuki Ono dessu (bows head)
Ano.. at here in Malaysia, its evening  already, so…  Gonbawa ~

Proudly ne, I have a chance to make a letter this year and I hope one day (minna) you all found this blog and dr read my letter. (Amin~). (covered face with palm) OMG! ima, kokoro doki-doki dessu. (long pause….) 

Actually I just want to say Happy 15th Anniversary ARASHI~~~ Subarashi ne… since 1999 until now, honestly from the bottom of my heart, you guys always doing job greatly and never failed to touch our heart with your kindness. Although they are lots of respectful IDOL out there, ARASHI is still the people whom I looking up too even in my next future. My love for ARASHI, it won’t be change. You’re the best boyband ever that I’ve ever met in my life and thank for everything that you guys doing just to make us Happy and now I just want to say I GLAD I AM AN ARASHI FAN. 



Here, I prepare some short letters for you all which I wish I can speech this as a person to person but… that’s not a big deal for you guys right? And I just feel so grateful though it just only a letters.

I’m going for the youngest members at first, Matsujun~ Are you okay if I call in that name. Gomen ne if you feels annoying but since many fangirls call you like that… btw, I’m still the girl who have some attitude to the person I’m adores so hontouni gomen ne Matsujun, ano… I mean Matsumoto san ~


Matsumoto san, you really care about Aiba health condition, tell to the MAOU staff to take care of Riida in location, let Nino wear your pyjama’s  (2011 Arashi Training Camp), and create the beautiful icon just to send a message birthday for Sho kun. Matsumoto kun, thanks for always teach me how to caring the others.


Ninomiya kun, you’re right, we are not that weak… we are not that strong, that’s why it’s fine to cry.


Aiba kun, you are the sunny of my life, you are the most person who make me smile laugh and cry a lot. I am one of the patient just like you and till now you are source of my inspiration how to keep a smile to everyone no matter how much we sick. Now I found something through it. SMILE make us BETTER.


Sakurai kun, although you’re not the leader, your leading attitude toward the member really make me amaze. No matter how much people say you are the most suits to become Arashi Leader you still said “Ohno is Arashi protector”. My tears start rolling down and I start having a thought, ARASHI is just bunch of the humble group that I’ve ever met.


And lastly, Riida…
Although u are 33 and should be ojiisan already, at those far I still can say you are the most cuttest leader in the world. No matter how much year have gone with, you still never change. 33 in age, 25 in looks and 10 at heart. You are small but BIG in Heart. Unique, kind, beautiful and full of talent but still down to earth. You just remind me about ONE Sagittarius facts “It’s RARE to FIND, but GREAT when FOUND”.  Riida, I glad I met u.

ARASHI CHAN
HONTOUNI ARIGATOU GOZAIMASSU

Matsumoto san, Ninomiya san, Aiba San, Sakurai san, Riida
DEAITE YOKATTA

My letters may short if you guys thought in that way but personally “My Word Spells Everything” and I mean it. Hontou~

Enjoy my little touch Arashi pic special in honor of their 15th Anniversary.


Hope you all like it (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad