Monday, July 01, 2013

Always Be 5 Forever


Ninomiya said Toma Ikuta are the 6th member of Arashi.

Not a big deal I think… so it can be like this ;

ohnoXnino
shoXaiba
junXtoma

look, Jun kun are not lonely guy anymore, he’ll be happy of his Aiba found his great partner, Sho kun. And also for his beloved Oh chan who always comfy beside his lover Nino, and now his thanks for Toma who’s come in his life, then.. they enjoy theirself for having their own pairs in Arashi.

I just say it coz half of Arashist maybe thought on this way also, isn’t??? Or maybe im wrong… -_- hontouni.. gomen ne. gomen, gomen, gomen ne minasan…

Honestly, I don’t like it also. Like just I said before, this is just my thought. I Love Toma, but I love Arashi more. I don’t judge Nino to the point he say Toma kun are the sixth member of Arashi.

If you guys still reminds what happen in the junior days, Jun and Aiba were known to be close with each other and Toma are Nino’s closest friend since they still on M.A.I.N <Matsumoto Jun/Aiba Masaki/Ikuta Toma/Ninomiya Kazunari> before Arashi debut. Then, until now Nino still treasure Toma as his closest friends ever. All fans know, after JDorama Maou, Toma are always been seeing give his affection to Ohno and how he gift Ohno some present such as fishing rod for no reason. And here they’re start to become a good friend. Also recently when Toma always mention about Sho Sakurai. He often say the way of Sakurai Sho treat him to some restaurant that he must to try and he said Sakurai were really take care of him such they’re becomes friends already althought they  doesn’t know each other very well before. Even he also said how close Arashi are and now he thinks among the all JE group out there, Arashi which he thinks he can be able with and its good 5 of them were really close with him such as their in in the same group. I like this story and always welcome Toma to their friendship, but to insert/put Toma on this group… I don’t judge it either but I bet some of us will thinks… its difference… remember what Sho kun and Oh chan always said “Arashi is always be 5 of people” and also for us, it won’t be happen because for us “Arashi is always be 5”.


Arashi = 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad