Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Family Favourite About Arashi



First time I watch Arashi DVD Concert 2008 Arashi Around Asia In Natioanal Tokyo Dome,
With my mom, she said,
“their stage soo… COOL Just like them.” <to the point of escalator stage> (Arashi sing Re<mark>able song).

2nd time wth my dad, and he said,
“so many people…<long pause>…waaahhhhh……look at their moving stage properly,its moving on the top of so many people on below. Japanese idea, were so great isn’t?”
So I told him “Of course! that was MJ idea!”<overexcited>
Then my dad babble say  “ Yeah! I recall about Michael Jackson concert, so many people attend, just like thiis”.
I pissed off. My fault coz he doesn’t know the point of MJ that im talking about here. Its Matsumoto Jun, not Michael Jackson.

Then, on the 3rd time, my oldest brother watching behind me… <hehehe…my brother sit on long chair behind me and I sitting on the floor, that’s why im little inch near on tv>
“ Who is that? Arashi?? The group that that your always talking about on fb?”
“YUP!” I bow.
“Japanese right?” my sister on law also ask and I reply with smile ^_^
“they have so many fan.” My brother continue his talk. “their moving stage were soo awesome too!”
<thanks, smile at heart>

Then my nephew bumps at me and give the DVD cover to me “Awish, Awish!” his finger point to Oh chan at the center. “Yes, I know, I know.” Relaxing im answer him.
Then he bumps to the screen, point to Oh chan and squeal to my brother “Papa, papa! Awish, Awish!”
“Go away!” my turn to squeal. “Im not watching you!” He finally shut up and my brother just laugh at him. Hontouni, my nephew really love Oh chan. But what worse, he call Oh chan with his name! Arrggghhh!! “He’s O CHAN!” I told him so many time, but what I get on reply… “Aaa…. Wish!”. I want to kill my pet right now! Someone please stop ME!

Btw, what my family favourite about Arashi? Definitely, Arashi Moving Stage! < Blink (*_*) >
Gomen ne, I insert the moment of my family also. Hope you guys fun enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad