Friday, July 12, 2013

"I am Arashi Riida, but I don’t do anything. Riida is just a nickname"



He… the guy who really love to eat almost of everything without complaining,

He… the guy who really love fishing than sleeping,

He… the guy who looks very younger although his age are too old already,

He… the guy who admitted he really like guy than a girl,

He… the guy who say Arashi are his treasure,

He… the guy who always confessed his love to Nino without ashamed of it, Never..

He… the guy who always put his family in the Top of everything,

He… the guy who always love his mom until death,
He… the guy who refers by everyone as Arashi Leader, but still he refuse it “I am Arashi Riida, but I don’t do anything. Riida is just a nickname”.
And he… the guy who always humble himself to said “I’m not good looking man, I’m not handsome, I’m not popular as them. Just because I’m in the such of group for having good looking men as Matsujun, with Sho kun popularity is everywhere, Aiba chan who really love by god of laughter and Nino who always praised by awesome director because of his brilliant acting, and me, nothing good to do with me, that why I feel really thankfull because I’m in this group ”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad