Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Arashi Is My Number 5

 My Favorite Member Ranking


1.       JUN
2.       NINO
3.       OHNO
4.       OHNO / SHO ( as YAMA )
5.       1 OHNO 2 JUN least SHO
6.       OHNO / NINO ( as OHMIYA )
7.       1 OHNO 2 NINO 3 JUN least AIBA
8.       OHNO / JUN ( as JUNTOSHI )
9.       OHNO / AIBA ( as OHBA/MASATOSHI )
10.   OHN0 – AIBA – JUN – NINO – SHO

Then, to the present…

My love for Arashi that I think it won’t be change. On the past, I use to choose who’s my favorite top ranking to the least ranking as well as who’s my number 1-5. Then, until this day, Ohno are still in my TOP Ranking. I love Ohno as much I love Arashi, there is no 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th place anymore because all of Arashi is number 1. ( but still they’re not in the TOP of the everything which is important in my life. They’re number 1 just in term or person that I adores only. As well as Ohno said, although Arashi is important to him n how much he love Arashi,, his family are still the TOP of everything n how much this guy really love him mom more than anyone else. And also for me as a Muslim, Allah  are always on the TOP of everything in my life to the point I’m always thankful  that I still breath and alive today. Allah never forget about us, that’s why I’m never forget about the Almighty. My 2nd is Prophet S.A.W. although I say Arashi words are source of my inspiration but still the possesing attitude that all Muslim should to follow is just based from Prophet S.A.W leadership. 3rd is my Mom. There is no reason why I put my Mom at 3rd. That’s because our Mom is the only who really care about us and love us no matter what who we are, n that’s it, I love my Mom and just mother pray can took us into the heaven. Then, 4th is myself. I’m really proud of any way God create me as human n lastly the familiar number which I treasure so much, 5, Arashi is my number 5. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad