Sunday, July 07, 2013

ARASHI’S ON MY IDEAL THINKING






Who do you want as your boyfriend?

è  Matsujun of course! He is my Ichiban after all… 

Who do you want as your bestfriend?
è Oh chan aura just kind of tell me he’d be a really great and dependable friend. Trusthworthy, and would worry over me. I think he can be the person who can keep a secret for me.

Who do you want as your old brother?
è  Sho kun. Because he is smart and hot. I can tell my friend that I have a brother who is Keio graduate and also a newscaster.

Who do you want as your guy-friend?
è Nino. Since these two were so close and so cute together that I wouldn’t like to separate them. Btw, I wouldn’t mind to have Ohno and Nino as my best friends or dare I say gay couple.

Who do you want as your young brother?
è  Oh chan. He is just soo… kawaii! I think he would be the most cute little-bro on earth.

Who do you want as your father?
è  Aiba chan. Since im watch My Girl drama, I think Aiba san seems like very good and caring father. I want to be his little daughter and its nice to have Aiba san to be my lovely father.

Who do you want as your son?
è  Oh chan. Little Mama boys.

If you could be him for one day, who would it be?
è  Oh chan. He is very quiet and im too. We’ll never argue because he is very good, gentle person and I could never be mad at him.

When your feeling down, who would you want to be at your side?
è Oh chan. I like Riida best when he’s spaced out. I  mean, I think that would really come in handy when I just need someone to listen to me.

Who would you want to go with on a trip?
è   Sho-kun. He likes to travel a lot and he can buy me some gift from the different country.

Who’s personality did you like?
è Nino. Maybe because he always looked like 17 years old boys and I like his emo style.

Who would you want to watch tv with?
è Nino. Since he is Otaku, he can spend more time with me at home, watching tv anime especially, and when I got boring he can show me his magic trick or we can playing Nintendo all day long.

Who would you like to act in an emotive love story?
è  Matsujun. The ideal guys to become a flower boys in Hana Yori Dango.

Who would you like to act in a love-comedy?
è  Oh chan.

Who would you like to act in a mysterious drama?
è  Oh chan. Watch Maou, The Best Myterious Genre im ever watch. Maou is the Best.

Who would you like to act as a doctor?
è Sho-kun. I wanna see him to wear white jacket and glasses. I think he can be more hot than usually.

Who would you like to act as a dectective?
è Oh chan. Just watch him in Maou drama. Beside his face as an Angelic Lawyer, he also can be the very sharp and mysterious person between two face role.

Who would you like to act as a police officer?
è  Nino. He’s the little evil in Arashi, so I think he can be a cold-blooded police officer and maybe it’s become easy to him to caught the criminal.

Who seems to be good at making decisions?
è  Oh chan. He’s calm and he can be comforting if something is wrong and I could confide to him my trouble.

Who seems to be lucky?
è  Nino, Oh chan and Matsujun. Just imagine what is the best about them? ( Natural-born-actor/ Big-talent-artist/ Perfect-package Idol)

Who seem the almost cute?
è Oh chan. Hs smile is just too cutee… I like to see his pouting lips when get frustrated and bullied by the other member.

Who seem the almost handsome?
è Matsjun. The one who have amazing look.

Who seem the almost sexy?
è Sho kun. He has a delicious body posture.

Who seem the almost sweetest?
è Nino seem the most sensitive among the member of Arashi and I really like that in a guy. What’s more, he’s so sweet to everyone of Arashi. He maybe a stubborn person to be with but overally he can also be very sweet.

Who’s the almost seem to be mature about love?
è Matsujun seems to be a type of person who likes being alone with the person he likes, as well that’s he’s very mature about love at all.

Who seems to have strong will?
è Aiba-kun. He’s full of energy and he will make me smile everyday because of his smile, laugh and his cheerful.

Who’s the almost seem bully-able?
è Oh chan. Since Ohno is the quiet, peaceful type, he’s very easy to bully and also at time he looks vulnerable, I want to be by his side. His adorable look just too innocently.

Who’s the almost seem an evil?
è Nino. He’s the naughty-brats. He likes to bully other people and say straight forward neither its hurts or not.

Who’s the almost seem a blur?
è Sho kun. When he say something with very long explanation, the other member just become a dead-silent and then burst into laugh. Even he’s blur but he still maintain his position to be cool.

Who seems to have fashion sense?
è  Matsujun. He’ll be very cool model especially in term of fashion.

Who seems to be popular (mote)?
è  Matsujun. He’s very popular among my friends who is Arashian. Besides of that, his popularity not only hits in Japan but also hits across in the whole of Asia.

Who seems to be good at lying?
è Nino. He’s very good to make a poker face CM.

Who seems to understand a women's heart?
è Matsujun. He’s very gentleness to a fangirls.

Arashi 2-member photoshoot - who and who would you choose?
è  Definitely Oh chan and Nino! I wanna see some of OhMiya love. It would be nice. OhMiya love bright the day…

Arashi 3-member photoshoot - who and who and who would you choose?
It will be OhMiya CP of course and insert the Prince at here, Matsujun. He’s a great fans of OhMiya too right. Isn’t its sweet for the the two youngest in Arashi fighting to get their Riida attention. OhMiya + JunToshi.  How sweet… I wanna them in a cake! I really like these 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad