Monday, July 01, 2013

I'm Not Into Korea But Japan Entertainment



When someone ask me,

WHY ARE YOU SO ADDICTED INTO KOREAN THINGS??
………
Because im so tired for the same question that I’ve been asked for, so I think this answer can explain them clearly..
Firstly,
Im The Biggest Fan Of J World
To the point
Im One of the Of J World Lover

1. Jpop {hamasaki ayumi/akb48/perfume/…}


2. Anime + Manga {kyo kara maoh…/Tokyo ghoul…}


3. Jrock {yui/gackt/scandal…}

4. JDorama {gokusen/hanakimi/maou…}


5. Johnny’s Jimusho {arashi/hey say jump/nyc…}


6. Cosplay {kipi/kaname sozou}


7. Vocaloid {megurine luka/hatsune miku}


8. Visual Kei {the gazette/sid/alice9…}


9. Harajuku Style {g.u/kyary pamyu pamyu…}

sory, can't found any pic on my gallery...

10. Final Fantasy {ff.7 advent children/ff. type0/ff.xiii-2…}


I hope my explanation above was clear. So, the conclusion is, im not into Korea Entertainment, but… Japan entertainment. Also, it doesn’t mean I hate Korea or Kpop. Please don’t set your mind to judge me or think I am one of the Kpop haters. I don’t have any intention to hurt or blaming Kpop but please, understand me. Sometimes its become trouble for someone who get confuse about my interest. Anyway, thanks for reading ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad