Monday, July 01, 2013

Zuttou Tomodachi



I am the person who always think about my friends when I get lonely but recently I ended up to found something that make me burst into tears whenever I recall about it.
TSUMETAI…. ( T_T )
Because of Kpop I lose 2 of my best pals of Jpop….. Definitely, how disappointed I am….. but they still my best tomodachi, they choose what they like and I can’t judge them because of Kpop. And also, no matter what happen, whenever you guys have a trouble, remember….. I am still at there and nobody can change the place where I kept my faith to stay. Once I choose to be at there, I’ll never leave it coz I was found the place that can lectures me from inside and how im going to be a better person and through this only way I can be myself the most. Also, I hope you guys will be as a happy person like me in your new place, just one my request, please don’t forget the moment we start become tomodachi and whatever happen in the future, kept your smile to everyone and never give up to fight for your dream. I hope you guys always be happy ^_^
Zuttou tomodachi <3
Teruskan perjuangan nakamaku…
Fight-to, Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad