Monday, October 06, 2014

Unique & Stylish Otaku Bedroom


Gonbawa minna ^__^

Today, I would like to share about Otaku goods.  Are you an Otaku one? If you are the real Otaku, of course my topic today will entertain you all because I would like to share various kind of  Otaku bedroom which I caught in some website and blog and I do not own the pic.  I just found it interesting to share between Otaku fandom. There’s had 7 photos and I really love this kind of Otaku bedroom. It’s simply unique, the creative one, cheerful space , and also weird but beautiful. And the most importantly it’s really show us, how kind of Otaku they are. Simply Otaku, Half Otaku or Real Otaku? However, this bedroom  panorama is something you couldn’t see usually in anywhere but if you’re the Otaku One, you will found it INTERESTING. Do you??















If u want to know more detail or feel excited to read more about the Otaku goods, i'm not the Master to writing all those stuff but i prefer you guys to visit this page and do read his blog "Culture Japan"  World Most Stylish Otaku Room by Danny Choo. Some image may be harmful for public. So, for teenager under 18 (Please obey it).



Credit pics: devianart.com, stoneramen.com, crunchyroll.com, designzzz.com, figure.fm, worldofjapan.net & visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad