Saturday, October 04, 2014

ARASHI Love Their Riida


Someone who love Ohno HAPPILY is Aiba


Someone who love Ohno POSSESIVELY is Jun

Someone who love Ohno SECRETLY is Sho

And the ONE who love Ohno strongly/deeply more than his girlfriend is NINO.


No matter how much Arashi/Ohno fangirls out there whom have strongly love for Ohno, No One can beat so much love Arashi put for their lovely Riida. Im just ordinary fangirl who love 5 of them very much and TRULY… since 6 years I become ARASHIST and get to know them slowly, then, now and also for the future… I think ARASHI love towards their Riida, it won’t be beat by anyone else. 


I’m also one of the biggest Ohno biased but honestly said, sometime it make me pretty envy how he can be loved by the other member that much? Demo, I still glad for that. Anyway, thanks Sho kun, Aiba chan, Nino and Jun for always taking care for Riida.  


I BELIEVE, ARASHI CLOSENESSS FROM THEN, NOW AND TO THE FUTURE that I think it won’t be change. Please kept FAITH to be 5 TOGETHER and FOREVER

Arigatou ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad