Sunday, October 19, 2014

Famous Sarawak Laksa In Saratok




Today, I would like to share some information about the place which I’m working with in my hometown.

Because lately I often  asked by some new visitor at my area “Which one is delicious food at here?” then I answer them “The popular one at here is Sarawak Laksa”. Then a few weeks later, once again I got the same question as before. Hmm… then I make a decision to make some promotion then put it in my blog.

To all visitor who just come to Saratok for the first time and have some questioner as well as hard to looking at some place to enjoying lunch, evening breaks or dinner maybe… so, I prefer you all, please come visit us at this venue ;

Main Country        : Sarawak
Place                      : Saratok Buddha’s Temple  (In front of SJK Myn Syn)
Signboard              : Makanan Islam (center store)
Open                      : Tuesday – Sunday *
Time                       : 16:00 – 22:00 / (04:00pm – 10:00pm)*

There have so many fried stuff or in local/Chinese speech  we call it as “lolok”. It can be fried or steam depends on the customer desired.


Chicken Slice, Crab Nudget, Fried Nudget, White Fish Ball, Vegie Fish Ball, Salmon Fish Ball, Fish Sausage, Fish Meat Roll, Cheese Seafood Tofu, French Fries and etc.

100% Halal and constantly buy from Saratok CCK. Always fresh and instant to make.   



We also have famously known Sarawak Laksa (Main menu) which every Saratok citizen enjoying it very much. The other menu includes Steam Chicken Rice and Salad Chicken Rice (the delicious one).

The owner of this store is belong to Toke Ah Leong & Wife (Na Che). I’m just part-time waitress together with my workmates, Jason.



Besides of that, because Na Che already become the agent for some product , at here we also have some pamphlet about Beauty & Health product to promote as well as Spirulina Drinks, BB Cream, Monavie Drink Juice and etc. towards the customer who’s  interested to buy it.

Please press "MONAVIE "  and "Encera BB Cream " for more information in details about the product.

For near citizen who wants to make some food orders, please call at this number :

010 789 1464 (Na Che)
016 865 3890 (Ah Leong)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad