Monday, June 15, 2015

Let’s Guess The Cutie Storm (Artistic Effect Photo Editing)



Hahahaa…
So boring at room alone and and I play some Artistic Effect Photo Editing using The Storm photo.

So, can u guess which one is who??

First AE - Pencil Sketch



Second AE - Cut Out


Third AE - Paint Strokes


So, did u guys recognize them properly?

Finally..
REAL PHOTO

hahahaa.. it's really fun, ne~ ^_^
 
INTERESTED? Please do read my tutorial below;

Firstly, open your MPowerPoint (me-MPowerPoint2010) -> Insert your favorite pic -> choose ‘Picture Tools’ -> Format -> there have 3 additional choices (‘Correction’, ‘Color’ & ‘Artistic Effects’ <me-Artistic Effects>).

-END-

It’s simply, ne.
Anyway, hope you guys enjoying it ^_^
Janee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad