Monday, June 08, 2015

I’M STILL A PEOPLE JUST LIKE AS YOU ARE



I AM SICK

Im not STUPID Or MENTALLY Disabled
I’m NOT CRAZY.
It’s not STRESS, It’s not in my head.
I’m not causing this myself.
I’m not making it up.
I’m LEARNING about myself every day.
How well I deal with this sickness.
I can still do things for myself.
I Like my INDEPENDENCE
BUT SOMETIMES
I MAY NEED YOUR HELP
Don’t take that as weakness or that I’m giving up.
I’m TRYING The BEST I CAN.
We all need a little boost from time to time,
LEND A HAND.
You NEVER know How Much it could MEAN


Me.. HONESTLY,
I had Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
And often being attack by RAYNAUD PHENOMENON
Because
I can’t stand with
COLD or LOWER TEMPERATURE
At some place
ESPECIALLY
With the place that have air conditioner.

Yet, STILL
I put my effort
To find another jobs out there
To become a ladies who have my own careers
As well as other normal girl out there

Every question start with smoothly
UNTIL
When it turn to employer ask me
“Do you have any problem disease?”
(After a long silence)
I ANSWERED
YES!
Honestly, I can’t stand with cold or low temperature.
The Employer reaction à “…”
As expected
My interview was END
Okay, It’s not my first TIME
I’ve being rejected by some employers
But each time I’ve been rejected by those unknown/unsurely reaction
I just can put my best smile towards them
And say
“Thanks for listen”
And I slowly get up and walk to the door
Also at the same time
Big SCARs appears in my heart
No ONE knows what I feel in that time
But im sure
The employer feels pity towards me
I know that
Because everyone look at me as a patient
NOT as PEOPLE

As I arrived at home
I straight go to the kitchen
And put a water to the glass
As I think if i can envelop my scar
Which is now is bleeding inside of my heart
And suddenly my mother sit in front of me
“How your Interview?”
“As usual, after the DISEASE line, they full stop.”
“…”
I know that looks for my mom
Then I try to stand up and straight to my bedroom.
Lying there
While my tears start rolling down…
Looking straight to the white ceiling
And ask to my Creator
Is that really bad to become someone who had UNCURE Disease?
Are people doesn’t look for a PATIENT like me?
I know, I Am A Patient.
I Am SICK
But still,
I want to TRY TO BEING A HUMAN
I mean NORMAL HUMAN
who still can HELP ANOTHER PEOPLE out there
with any job
AS LONG AS I CAN DO with my BEST.

I don’t need a PITY
I don’t need a SYMPATHY.
What I need…
PLEASE
Give Me Also Some OPPORTUNITY

YES. I Am A SICK GIRL
But REMEMBER
I’M STILL A PEOPLE
JUST LIKE AS YOU ARE



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad