Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Happy Birthday Hitachiin Twins Hikaru & Kaoru




Gonbanwa minna ^_^



Eeehh… It’s been a long time already I didn’t watch Ouran High School Host Club and last time I re-watch the anime is around 2013 and really miss all the character especially the pretty boyish Haruhi, the handsome Tamaki Suoh who cannot be hurt by water, a cheapskate Ootori Kyouya, love gamer Hitachiin Twins, Hikaru and Kaoru, cool butler Morinozuka and last but not least the cutie Haninozuka who always carry his cute little bunny and love sweets stuff and cupcake till death.

And refers to the day of today is 9 Jun, I would like to wish Happy Birthday to both Hitachiin Twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. Hope you guys happy always as well ^_^


Keep Calm and Love Bro-mance Skinship.
Kekekekekekee…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad