Thursday, March 05, 2015

My Lovely Treasure





I caught this pic myself and I really love it! Sometime, I wonder how old I am to put this teddy-beddy on my bed. I know I’m not a kid anymore BUT… WHO CARES?!!
As long as I love teddy bear. 

And maybe after the date is coming for my parents pick up my sister in Kuching Airport this April, maybe I have a chance to go shopping a while and  buy new teddy bear again cause my dad were promise to buy that one (mommy-bear) which I asking him before and maybe will take a chance searching some JDorama DVD too >_< .

Hahaha, just waiting to see the new one. Definitely i will share it it at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad