Saturday, December 27, 2014

My Kawai Gift And Treasure Stuff




Gonbawa minna ^_^

Today, I just take little shot of my favorite stuff and some kawaii gift which I got them from my sister and friends. Also, some of them I buy myself and because I have nothing to shot with my cam (selfie get me fed up… sometime…) anyway, I just got this pic for today and would like to share it with everyone.

This is all my collected cutest stuff that I love it very much. Although, it’s only a memo book, stickers, teddy bear… it still is a gift from someone ne, and I’m the person who treasure peoples gift a lot especially a gift from friends, sister, family members and the strangers (o_O). I just take it. That’s how I learn to APPRECIATE people. (^_^)






See the present box on the pic? I really love the decoration and I kept that too.

I guess some of you thought this is weird hobby to do, isn’t ? Anyway, It still doesn’t change anything. Maybe I’m Weird BUT I Love it. Because how weird I am, I am the Who I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad