Monday, December 22, 2014

Arashi In TV Guide 2014.12.17



The Memories In 2014





JunToshi
Matsumoto Jun and Ohno Satoshi
Ohno to Jun
In Hawaii, I was together the most with Matsujun in the nights and we talked about many things. When I created the choreography, he also came to studio to accompany me. The live concert concept depended on Matsujun, and I inserted my choreographies in between. I think I can go closer to the concept he had pictured in his head, it was tiring but also fun.
Matsujun to Ohno
In 2014, I contacted Riida the most in order to discuss about the concert. I called him many times, but for the choreograph things; he also gave me many calls, we talked a lots about the concert.

SakuMiya
Sakurai Sho and Ninomiya Kazunari

 Sakurai Sho to Nino
I went snorkeling in Hawaii on our off day and he said that he wanted to go with me, but when I called him, he didn’t pick up his phone. The previous night, we drank until 4 am and the snorkeling was at 9 in the morning, my evil schedule (laugh). As the result, when I saw the dolphins around 1 pm and got all excited there was mail from him ‘sorry, I have just woken up’ (laugh). Snorkeling is a kind of rare activity for Nino and I wanted to see him doing it, it was an unfortunate that he didn’t go. Nonetheless, the way we communicated was interesting.
Nino to Sho
Me and Sho chan…nothing in particular. When we were in Hawaii, we wanted to drink separately but I fell asleep in my room (laugh). But it’s a normal thing, I can tell him that I’m sleepy or denying his invitation, he never mind. I think it’s a good relationship.
 
JunBa
Matsumoto Jun and Aiba Masaki
Aiba to Jun
We went for drink together on our CD debuted day. It was after TOKIO concert in Budoukan, we decided to go for drink and in the end, we drank until late (laugh).
Matsujun to Aiba

I went for drink with Aiba kun. Actually, it wasn’t only both of us, after watching TOKIO concert; we decided to go for meal together, the other Jhonny’s guys were there too, Maruyama, Ikuta, Chinen, etc. Aiba kun’s favourite, Kazama kun also there with us. The next day was Arashi CD debuted day, so they were there to celebrate it.

Yama
Sakurai Sho and Ono Satoshi
Ohno to Sho
In 2014, Sho chan went fishing in private with me and he had become my fishing buddy. ‘It was just a company’ he told me, but I am sure he will be addicted and he had already addicted to it. He also sent me the pictures of the fishes he had caught. He must have been him who fished them, that’s why I think he suited this activity.
Sho to Ohno
It must be choreography. ‘Bittersweet’, ‘Zero-G’, ‘TRAP’ all of them had different styles. He is a talented person after all. It’s rare thing for a group to have a member with that ability and talent. He didn’t only think about the choreography and dance but also the formation, and for him – that formation only work on us – as expected from a talent. That was because he knows us well, that’s why there are no impossible choreographies for him.

Tennen
Aiba Masaki and Ono Satoshi
 Ohno to Aiba
Aiba chan promoted his movie ‘Debikuro kun to Ai no Mahou’ all the time and he was all busy. Recently, all of us have gone to TOKIO’s live concert and in the end, we jumped together. The next day, Aiba chan told me that he got pain on his left leg’s (laugh).
Aiba to Ohno
Ohno san created many choreographies for our songs and it made me very happy! According to a choreographer; dance always changing but Ohno san keeps it on his own way – that was very catchy, I love it!

AiMiya
Aiba Masaki and Ninomiya Kazunari

Aiba to Nino
When Nino came to my house, we ate nabe together. Jhonny’s Jr, Matsumoto Kodai was there as well. It didn’t mean hospitality from me, but more like ‘do as you like’ (laugh).
Nino to Aiba
Me and Aiba kun? Nothing in particular. There was the time when we looked back at our hard time (in interviews). It’s a normal thing for him to be by my side and let it that way, it’s already good enough.

MatsuMiya
Matsumoto Jun and Ninomiya Kazunari
 Nino to Jun
I think you had already known the answer, nothing (laugh). There was a detail episode about it, but all of them were daily things. Those things were just normal. We feel grateful for our work; we want to do the same things in 2015, just let them flow normally.
Jun to Nino
I remembered when he asked me about the recording. Nino wrote his own solos; for this album, I also wrote my own but I couldn’t finish it on time and I even recorded it while writing it. Nino had the same thing that time; we could finish it on time at the end but we did many corrections on the recording.

SakurAiba
Sakurai Sho and Aiba Masaki
Sho to Aiba
He had come as the guest for ‘Sakurai Ariyoshi no Abunai Yakai’, it left deep impression for me. Arashi member came to my solo TV show; it felt so weird, but I couldn’t explain it well. It was different compared with the TV shows where five of us involved, it didn’t make me shy or something but just that…(laugh). But of course I was happy.
Aiba to Sho
I have deep impression when he sent me an email when I went to Dubai for shooting. I think he has a friend who lives in Dubai and he got the information from him, such as nice restaurants or interesting spots. Because of him, I had a lot of fun there.

OhMiya
Ono Satoshi and Ninomiya Kazunari
Ohno to Nino
I play the same game with him. Nino had played it since a long time and it looked interesting, so I began playing it too. I got addicted to it, the game was for one person, but both of us played it all the time.
Nino to Ohno
The memories of me and Riida in 2014…nothing (laugh). Maybe it heard so cold if I say ‘nothing’ but we will be together as well in 2015 and if that time comes, the special things will become normal. Just like a married couple who had been together for a long time, those normal things are important as well.

SakuMoto
Sakurai Sho and Matsumoto Jun
Sho to Jun
Of course the concert. My impression of his hard work; he even still discussed with the staffs until late at night after we had already left home. It wasn’t his full responsibility to do the work; but we always agreed on his ideas and the output was the things that we five thought about; not only his ideas alone, that was great thing about him. I don’t know how to put it in words and I don’t know how to tell him, but I can’t exceed Matsujun’s way of thinking.
Jun to Sho
Sho san sent me a lot of pictures that he had taken in Hawaii. I took a lot with my own hand phone as well (laugh). There are a lot of pictures with five of us.  


Disclaimer : credit pics and translation goes to YunMiake LJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad