Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy 32nd Birthday Aiba chan (^_^)


Gonbawa minna (^_^)
It’s evening already at here (in Malaysia) and I wannna start my post to wish Happy 32nd Anniversary to our Sunny and Miracle boy Aiba chan.


I hope you stay healthy with Arashi and thanks for everything you did just to make us laugh with your bakaness, to make us cry with your (2004 24Jikan Terebi: Letters To Arashi Member) which still remains in my memories and to make us proud for having such a person like you in Arashi. Truly Aiba chan,  you are the person who make me smile  lot and until this day I still hold your quotes as well as “always smile and think the positive sides”

As well as a patient just like you, I learn to kept my best smile to everyone I met no matter how much we sick. Finally I got it from you Aiba chan…
Because SMILE, make us BETTER.

Aiba chan, arigatou for make me smile. I glad to having you in ARASHI and also my idol. Thank you so much Aiba chan. Deaite Yokatta.


I hope you always kept those smile together with Arashi because Arashi Smile is another one my precious treasure which I kept since you guys debut until now. Because I think Arashi Smile is always the same. It’ starts from how you all began from the bottom to become everyone idol. You start with nothing… such a blank sheets of paper and UNTIL NOW, after you reach this far and being the TOP in the industry, you still kept those smile with no one smile is changing and that’s make me relief, you’re still down to earth and that’s why I glad being an Arashi fan. Your humble presence is ONE THING make us (fan) love you more and more. Because Arashi is not about Popularity, It’s HUMILITY. Thanks ARASHI for teaching us about this precious VALUE in this Beautiful World.


  Here, i made this pic specially for our lovely Aiba kun :)


p/s : sorry for the late birthday wish to Aiba chan. I supposedly to write this in early morning but I don’t expect im late wake up in this morning (10 am <girl!? Tsk.. tsk..tsk…>) and also because my internet is so lame. Gomen ne… anyway, I hope it still not late because today is still 24 December ne. hehehe… Anyway, Happy 32nd Birthday to Aiba chan and Merry Christmas Day to all Christianity all over the worlds (^_^)

7 days to go… NEW YEAR 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad