Monday, December 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Tennen Pair & Happy World Otaku Day


Gonbawa minna  (^_^)

Today is 15th and now we half at December month, ne. And talk about December, it’s Miracle month. 
Wonder why I said it’s miracle?

That’s because of this guy.

The Sunny and our bakawaii Aiba chan (^_^)
9 days to go… kyaa~~
Okay, talking about Miracle months, I have some post about our Ma kun and of course the plus one who have the closest Miracle Month with Aiba, 

It’s Riida (who was born in November)




 Their combi name famously known  as Tennen Pair but in some country, they also have a fan who called their combi name as Ohba/Masatoshi. 

Because both of them are soo..cute in their junior age, and also make something idiot which make them get scolded everytime, that make every fans use to call them bakawaii.  (but truly inside they’re THE GENIUS one)

here, i insert their cute pic around their junior era of Arashi,
 



These Tennen pair is my third favorite OTP in Stormy after Ohmiya and Juntoshi. ( honestly, i love all Arashi pairing). Okay, not to mention about best skinship which Ohmiya VS Juntoshi have done before and always WINS our heart with their greatest fan service. BUT...


 
Just looking at those two… they are very calm person, relax towards each other and NEVER have a fight (who was mentioned by Sho and Nino) since 15 years they stay in the same group. Wow! It’s very wonderful  friendship.



They’re buddies who always spend their free time drinking at bar,
Two men who share the same emotional feeling  when cry,
And they both create a harmony atmosphere in the group… (OMG, my tears running at here…) I can’t describe anything about this pair. Difference with Ohmiya and Juntoshi, It’s not about skinship when it comes to Tennen pair but it’s all about brotherhood feelings. 

I love the way they treat each other very well. Aiba kun especially. Although he is young than Riida, he really takes care of Riida.


Aiba kun is the one who always treats Ohno such as his youngest bro. They often going out for drink together and he paid Ohno bills.

In VS Arashi variety show, when the giant crush slowly fall in the end of the game, he reach Riida’s hand and bring Riida’s away from  there. (As I thought, Aiba kun such as big Aniki for Ohno).

And also the way Ohno choose Aiba kun as his duo to sing those song.

Ohno and Aiba duet - Machi Ga Irozuku Koro
















Machi Ga Irozuku Koro is one Arashis’t most beautiful song. It’s also sweet to know this song was a gift to Ohno from a friend and he choose to sing it with Aiba. Though I prefer Juntoshi voice collaboration is the best in Arashi, but Tennen voice works very well in this song. It just like Ohno knew it was perfect for both of them.

Although I am Ohmiya biased and Juntoshi Shipper but honestly I said, lately at this year. Tennen pair was fully tackle the whole of my heart and their kind-hearted become more blossom inside of my heart.


No matter what fans call them as Ohba/Masatoshi/Bakawaii nor Tennen. For me, they always the SUNNY of my life.
Beautiful November was gone and now we still celebrated our Miracle December. 9 days to go Aiba chan bday… kyaaa (>_<)

Insert my lovely Tennen pic,

Credit pic: idiocyandstupidiy.blogspot.c

Also, for this opportunity I want to wish Happy World Otaku Day. Do you guys already draw Otaku icon on your wrist to represent you are the Otaku one?

Me…?
Of course I do.
Just take a look on photo below which I take it today.


Yeah, to make my own unique way, I also draw it on my cheeks. Hehehe… (>_<)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad