Friday, December 19, 2014

Message To Arashi Which Make Be Burst To Tears



Dear Arashi,




I might cry while I write this. I can already feel the tears forming in my eyes.

Arashi.

Where do I even begin?

Getting into Arashi has been a life-changing experience, and I’ve become such a strong-minded person because of them. Just listening to their songs, just watching their shows, just thinking about them. I feel strong.

Arashi has given me everything - courage, confidence, bravery, faith, hope, wisdom, knowledge, inspiration, and a positive mind.

Arashi, just these five men, have given me all the inspiration I need for the rest of my life.

Just being there for me, just encouraging me and lifting my spirits when I’m having the worst day, just telling me everything will be alright. Just that, is enough.
Arashi is a band you can’t just get into within a few minutes. It’s not just any other band. It’s a new world, a beautiful, magical, rainbow-filled world that impacts your life in the greatest way possible.

Arashi isn’t just five people working together. They are truly brothers, partners, and best friends that will be together for eternity. They all share the same dream, they all have compassion, love, and an incredible amount of dedication.

Arashi, to me, is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

I love every part of being an Arashi fangirl. I love it. Arashi has made me realize that bands do not have to look cool, or handsome to be popular. They have made me understand the true importance of friendship and loyalty. You don’t have to look like superstars to be one.You don’t need to be hot, or sexy, or cool, or extremely talented to be a band. You just need friendship. You need cooperation and respect. And that’s exactly the things Arashi maintains within their group.

They always have respect, they always have that equal amount of pure love for their members. They always have that natural friendship that is the one thing that really makes up a group. It’s not about the looks or about the way they dress. It’s their brave, true hearts that they have and the beauty from their souls that they will always hold.

Arashi.
They are truly something. Without Arashi, I wouldn’t even be here today, writing this letter. My tears are falling and I can’t stop them. But I’m fine, because I know to cry for Arashi, is a good thing. I always think to myself..
What if I had never met Arashi?
What if I grew up with kpop or american music?
What if I never knew what Arashi was?
I’d probably in a corner crying somewhere, trying to find happiness. I’d be trying to find a way out of the dark. To be free, and to escape from this harsh world.
I had so many suicidal thoughts in my life, but Arashi is the reason all those thoughts are gone. They chased away all the bad thoughts and feelings I had and turned them into good, bright ones. They made me realize what life is truly all about. They gave me knowledge to everything beautiful.They gave me hope. Without Arashi, I’d be scared.
I’d be lost, confused, and frightened for the rest of my life.I’d be hiding in the cold, searching for warmth. I’d be alone. I’m eternally grateful. And I thank Arashi with every inch of my heart for everything they’ve done for me.

Yeah, you might ask ‘What’s so good about Arashi? Why do you thank them for everything? What have they ever done for you?’

Well, they’ve given me inspiration. They’re the reason why I’m working hard to this day.
I thank them for everything. For giving me encouragement, for giving me a sense of belonging, telling me that I can take things slowly without giving up. All these things.

I thank them, for always being so adorable.
I thank them, for the never-ending laughter.
I thank them, for the joyous tears.
I thank them, for the selflessness.
I thank them, for the happy moments and the sad moments.
I thank them, for never giving up.
I thank them, for getting on that boat 12 years ago.
I thank them, for being Arashi.
I thank them, for existing.

All these amazing things they’ve contributed to myself has changed me into such a better person and I can’t ever repay them. I’m sure you think it’s pathetic. I’m sure you’ll laugh at me. But to me, Arashi are my heroes. I am a bit obsessed with Arashi, I admit. But I’m so proud.

I’m so, so proud to be obsessed with such an inspiring, amazing, talented band.
I’m proud to love them.
I’m proud to listen to their music every single minute of my life.
I’m proud to watch their variety shows and fall over with laughter.
I’m proud to understand their beautiful words and hear their beautiful voices.
I’m proud to know them and recite their birthdays without a mistake.
I’m proud to be inspired by such an awesome group.
I’m proud to be encouraged every single day by their never ending dedication.
I’m proud to love them with all my heart and all my soul.
I’m proud to be an Arashian.
I’m proud to be in AMNOS.

I think I should start my letter now before I cry any longer.
I want to talk a bit about each member individually.

Dear Ohno Satoshi (Riida),
 


You are seriously one of the best people I’ve ever met in my entire life.

You’re such a cute little guy, always shy and quiet and you don’t speak much,
but you’re so talented, so brilliant, and such a beautiful person.

You crack me up whenever you say something, and you make me cry when you shed tears.

You always know what to say and you always have a way to cheer up the rest of Arashi as the leader should.

Although you don’t act like a leader, that’s what makes you special.

You help out the rest of the members in any way possible, and you always manage to keep Arashi bright and shining as usual.

Your art makes me want to cry, all your talent and efforts are put into a single drawing and that, is dedication.

Your acting is incredibly amazing, and your constant blank expression always makes me happy.

Everything you do, just makes me smile.

Thank you for inspiring me with everything you do.

Thank you for being the best leader in the world.


Dear Aiba Masaki (Aibaka),
 

Well what can I say?

You’re sunshine in human form. (As the rest of Tumblr mentioned)

Your smile can light up the world.

You seriously have a heart of gold.

Although you have pneumothorax, you always work hard and give your best into supporting Arashi and being the best you can be.

And that, just that alone, makes my life.

You work so hard and put in so much effort just to help Arashi out, but you always put yourself down.

Don’t put yourself down because it’s not your fault.

Being sick, and being hurt doesn’t mean you have to continue working hard.

As long as you try your best and you have a strong mind, you’ll always inspire others.

Everyone in Arashi makes fun of you, but they only do that because they love you.

Thank you for always being sunny, and cheerful, and always managing to make me smile whenever I’m going through a hard time.

Thank you for having such a positive attitude towards life.


Dear Matsumoto Jun (DOS Bancho),
 

You, Jun, are such a beautiful person.
                                                     
On the outside you seem like a cool, collected person, but on the inside, you’re such an amazing guy filled with such compassion and care.

You take care of the members although you’re the youngest, and you always have that place in your heart for the ones who are struggling.

You inspire me to help others and to be a friend to the ones in need.

You have such a great ambition, and you work so hard to support Arashi.

Your dedication is endless and your strength is everlasting.

I can’t even imagine Arashi without you.

Just being a companion to the ones who are alone, and scared. Just being there for people.

Jun, you make me feel like going out and changing the world.

Your love and generosity is so huge, and that’s why everyone loves you.

Not because you’re drop dead sexy, but because you’re you.

Thank you for being in Arashi and being such a good friend.

Thank you for caring about others before yourself.

Thank you for motivating me.


Dear Ninomiya Kazunari (Neen),



Oh, my eyes hurt from crying. I should stop crying. Because Arashi isn’t about crying, it’s about smiling. It’s about always smiling.
                      
Nino, you’re just undescribable.

From being at the bottom, you’ve managed to reach the top and stay there.

Your acting brings out your true character, and words cannot explain how amazing you are at nailing every single role you’re given.

Your past has been incredibly hard, but you always seem to be smiling or laughing, and being such a great sport.

You’ve overcome everything - from being bullied to being poor to not having anyone to be with.

And I understand how you feel.

But now, look at you.

You’re one of the biggest stars in the world, who starred in a Clint Eastwood film, and made millions from being yourself.

Just being yourself, has led you to everything.

And that’s why I love you.

You’re always having a great time with Arashi, and you’re always yourself.

You’re so unique, and that’s what makes you Nino.

Thank you for all the inspiration so far, you’ll probably inspire me even more in the future.

Thank you, Nino, for just being you.


And finally,
Dear Sakurai Sho (Keio Boy),


Ugh, I don’t even know where to begin.

You are one of the reasons why I didn’t stop loving Arashi when I was younger.
When you were challenged with the decisions and hardships of choosing Arashi or college, I was so, truly inspired by you.

Although you went against your parents’ desires, you still managed to graduate from one of the best colleges in Japan.

You did it, Sho.

Not anyone could maintain being in an idol group and attending classes every single day.But you did it.

You got the degree in Economics.

And that alone, inspired me so much.

Now you’re a major celebrity, writing Sakuraps, being a newscaster, being an actor, and being simply the biggest influence in my life.

You’ve overcome everything in the world and now you’re just the greatest.

I always had faith that you would be something big in the future.

And hey, look at you now.

Everytime I watched videos of you working hard and giving your best, I always wanted to get into a prestigous college like you.

I wanted to succeed like you did.

And Sho, I really, really thank you.

If it hadn’t been for you, I wouldn’t even want to go to college.

Because I had no faith when I was younger.

I had no faith in myself. But you gave me that faith. You gave me hope.

Thank you, Sho, for just being the biggest inspiration in my life and teaching me so much about life.

Thank you, for choosing Arashi.


And now, my eyes hurt really bad.But I’m going to close this letter.

Arashi, is just the best. I can’t even describe my love for them. They all started from nothing, from being looked down on and not having many fans,

but just look at them now.

They’re the most popular group in Japan, and soon, the world. They all had the same dream: to create a storm around the world and inspire everyone inside it.

Well, they’ve accomplished so much in 12 years. More than any other band could accomplish.
They’ve reached it.
They’ve reached the top.
And they’re going to stay there forever.

Arashi, is seriously the reason why I have all this inspiration today. It built up over time. And now it will remain forever in my heart. And one of the reasons why I really love them is because they saved people. Not just made people happy or made them laugh endlessly, but they actually saved people from suicide. Not just once, but
hundreds of times. Just that alone, just the fact that they were able to save people from thoughts of depression and hatred, just shows me that they’re the best band. To have that ability. To have the ability to just make people that happy.

And I read all the tumblr thank you letters to Arashi last night and I was so inspired that I started crying, right then and there.

Because they’re too much of an inspiration, it’s just so amazing. I understand completely the hearts of all these fangirls, and it’s just such an incredible thing seeing their experience with Arashi. And I hope this letter can inspire someone.

Even in the future, when I’m old and disgusting, I’ll love Arashi.
I’ll love Arashi NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.
Even if they break up, I know they’ll have the heart to remember and love each other forever. And I won’t ever forget them. Ever. I won’t ever stop loving them, because they are reason why I know how to love.

They taught me what love is, and they taught me how to love.
So I won’t ever stop loving Arashi.
Never ever.
Because they are my everything.

Arashi, I love you forever and ever and ever even after eternity ends.
Thank you for existing, and thank you for remaining as a group til now.
Thank you for all the inspiration you’ve given me, and thank you for changing me in a way I never would have imagined.
Arashi for dream.


Now… can I shed my tears a second…

I do not own this speak/letter. It’s belong to Stormychu@Tumblr and credit pix goes to the owner.

Actually, I just found this letter 2 years ago and keep it on my gallery as one of my fangirl goods treasure. Each time I through a bad day or when I read some badmouth/gossiping or spamming in some sites who’s point into ARASHI, I will looking for this letter… read it, think it… and just a second, I feel relief. BIG THANKS to the owner of this letter. But only ONE thing, though the author said ARASHI is her everything, I can’t blame her since may she is Kristian and me.. I AM MUSLIM and ALLAH is my Everything. I don’t judge this  letter and I just think her love for ARASHI is very good as a fan. I’m also adores ARASHI but only as a people. I don’t have any intention to insult the author  and I hope (Stormychu) understand what I’m talking about here. I’m not the racism when it comes to difference religion. Anyway, I just want to say, thanks for making this letter. Glad to meet such as Arashist like you who really adores them very much. I Belive when someday Arashi do read this letter (Insyaallah), they glad having such a fan like you ^_^ And as well as you admit that you are bit obsessed with them, same thing to me. I really love Arashi since then, now… and to the present.



They’re people who teach how to LOVE and to find what HAPPINESS means to be. They teach me not to regret a path that I choose in my life and Never Ever Give Up for the things we love to do as long as we love it. They’re not only IDOL but Inspirations. To the point I think My Love For Arashi… it won’t be change.. even in the future. Subhnanallah, they just such a Wonderful Gift that Allah give me to enter the Happiness in my life. Together with Prophet Muhammad SAW sunnah and some of their quotes, Alhamdulillah I learn so many positive things how to become a great person in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad