Thursday, July 03, 2014

When My Brother Throws His Feeling About How Fun When Fishing



Because im wonder what things make oh chan really passionate when it comes to fishing topic, so I ask my little bro about this.

After watch Utaban old show in 2009 which Arashi become a guest and the scene Ohno show his pic about the fish he caught at Miyakejima, I suddenly stunt when he answer the question that Nakai san throws to him “How many hours you take to get that fish?”… then with blankly face he said he took 25 hours just to get one fish!! (O_o)

Then I start big conversation with my bro.

Me : you ever go fishing before, right?
He : hmm.
Me : why did you go fishing?
He : because its fun.
Me : fun?
He : yeah. You are girl, and you never understand about fishing.
Me : isn’t that you just sit for a long time and wait such a stupid person just to get ONE FISH?!
He : who’s?
Me : Ohno.
He : that old man?
Me : stop it do you!
He : can’t understand why you always love to talk about him.
Me : I ask about fishing. Not him.
He : there is no difference. See… he’s the big idiot who only caught one fish.
Me : and you too!
He : I caught more fish than old fisherman.
Me : just admit it sweetheart. Don’t think I still doesn’t remember what happen 2 years ago. You only caught one fish till you get messy all around when come home and mom squeal loudly after what have you done that day. Your clothes get messy everywhere just because that fish!
He : …
Me : hello, I’m not talking to myself.
He : cant we just leave this topic?
Me : speakless right now?
He : nee chan please…
Me : listen, im not mad but I just want to know. At least tell me about how much fun we get when were fishing.
He : …
Me : im asking…
He : the person who’s fishing only knows how fun is it.
Me : …
He : people might think its boring activities to do but fishing… its interesting.
Me : what you mean?
He : fishing… it just like the way to reach our successful in our life. To get success we need start from below to reach the top. Same as fishing, what just we need is patience, patience and patience… although we doesn’t caught many fish but at least we still can caught one fish. All fisherman put their happy smile after getting only one fish because one fist is still their effort.
Me : is that so..
He : it’s not about how much we get, but most importantly, how much effort we do for something that we really like. That’s why we call something as fun. And for me fishing is fun.
Me : … I got it. Thanks.
He : and you know it. That idiot also the successful person nowadays. So don’t blame him just because he love fishing.
Me : u know what? I’m never understand you. Sometime you bully him and now you admire him. just admit it you love Ohno too, isn’t it?
He : NEVER!
Me : liar! So then..?
He : just because we both love fishing. That’s all!
Me : I knew you like him.
He : just stop it nee chan…

Then, our conversation end here without clear confession if he admires Ohno or not but just for some information, actually my bother use to idolize Ninomiya Kazunari even he kept Nino’s picture in his wallet. But I research detaily about him, 80% I belive my brother love both Ohno and Nino. Not to mention Ohmiya fanservice here but he just love those two in ARASHI from difference perspective as individual person.

As well as Nino love game, money and magic trick while Ohno love to drawing and fishing and my brother were pretty close to have all hobby criteria that ohmiya have.


Game – rather than chatting or meet the girls. He’s the boy 24/7 who stick like glue with mobile/laptop/PSP playing a games.


Money – he really love to kept his money and still ask for the other sibling for the money when he want to buys some food. Cheapskate one among my sibling. Also he kept 10x notes RM1 in his wallet and said “my wallet looks big”.


Magic trick – he only show the magic trick once in a time. Its look like real but when we ask to replay, he reject it. He said when magic trick were replay again, its not magic anymore. But the end, he show us the secret and we end it up to smash his head. His magic trick is epic. I think no one can imitate him. ZURU!


Drawing – he use to draw many many Death Note chara especially Ryuzaki L because he love that character. He also idolize TOP and GD from BigBang and use to dram them a lot. He draws Naruto, One Piece, Attack On Titan, Ohmiya and also Ohno and Toma in Maou but recently he got interest with some national logo, buy his own stuff and create some logo with his own idea to put on his Instagram.


Fishing – every weekends, he went fishing to the near river at village with his buddies.



Credit images : wordpress.com/devianart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad