Friday, July 25, 2014

My Pray For 10 Last Night Of Ramadhan This Year



My pray this year,
(T_T) can’t hold my tears anymore when I’m on my way to typing this…
I’m really hope… I can kiss my little mat. (???) Eh… doshite?
Weird request, do you think I am?
It’s not weird for me… Since I use to pray on chair almost for 9 years already… I tell u guys, it’s TRULY! I can’t kiss my little mat… (sob)

Each time I bower my head to my little mat when I make a sujud while my little voice whisper subhanarabbiyal aala wabihamdih for 3 times, my stares are always into Kaa’bah illustration on my little mat but i….. as expected, I can’t kiss it yet. Since my position on chair… not on the floor. Each time I stares on it, I feel my tears not only running down on my cheek but also in my heart.

But I know who I am,
I’m just the weak person who only can pray and accept everything that Allah SWT create for me. Alhamdulillah, that’s all I can say… but I never regret of it. Never. Near of 10 years already I fight with my disease and sometimes when I didn’t realize I show my pale condition in front of my family, just my mom who can read my face how sick I am “Are you okay?” she ask. “Im Ok. Nothing to be worried.” Then she ask me again try to find the real answer. “But why…” I cut she off “I just feel dizzy. I am ok, really. Just leave me. I just need a little rest. I’ll be okay.” Idk why I feel so tired although I didn’t make any heavy job since my mom forbidden to working outside perhaps of my bad condition, okay, maybe around 2012 he let me go because I want it. I want to be independent. It takes 2 weeks for her to deal with my request. I use to be working in Japanese Factory, Toko Electronic Sarawak and it only take 6 month then I’m quite. All friends, my Line monitor, they all are nicely toward me and some of them worry about me. My roommates also listened to my conversation when I’m talking with my mom on phone. My mom always make a call 3 times a day and my roommates say “we all worried about you and your mom, she maybe a little bit worry than us. It’s your mom, and that’s it, she worry over you. Try to understand her feelings once, I bet you’ve never be apart with your mom this far, isn’t it? Think about that… she just love you… and we too.”

After a couple of week, I take my decision to quite but im happy working at there. When I saw my mom, I don’t know why. I feel so happy when I tightly hug her back. My friend is true, I feel sick when my mom is not around n how I miss my mom so much. When I see her again, I know just become close like this and watch my mom face every day in my life. It’s feel better than before. I realize something… my mom really love me and really care about myself. I know why she didn’t make any objection for my decision to working outside. Actually, she trust me more than myself because she once say on my phone “I know you are strong girl inside although how many people view you as a weak girl. See, u now working in Japanese factory since u always to say I want to working in Japan. Although it’s not a real Japanese country, but you meet Japanese person. ” but now, I’ve already quite. My mom happy anyway, me too, because I want to make my mom happy, that’s all. I’ve never regret that I’m quite because working in that factory are the great experience that I’ve ever work. My mom said this too “Although it just 6 month, you are really change as better person. Thanks to your friend then, they must taking care of you, I hope one day I can meet them. u know, u really become independent girl right now. Good girl!”

That’s the end about my struggle experience after near of 10 years I fight with my disease. Then, I use to always remember a God, give my simple smile to everyone I meet in a single day of my life, sometimes took a pray when I feel very bad lonely… and Now, I think my health getting more better than before. I’m always practice myself to sits on the floor and now I can keep my balance position to sit as well. My mom happy for that and lately she ask me,
 “What do you want for Ramadhan this year?”
Before I tell you guys what my answer to my mom, firstly, try to imagine of my mom reaction when she hear I’m answer she back,
“I want to kiss my mat..”
She slowly get rid her face from me and I just smile with tears, she just showing her back and I know she was crying inside, just doesn’t want to show her tears on me. I start feeling guilty, it’s my fault because told her about these kind of things. Really… I feel really guilty T_T but I can’t do anything, that’s only the answer for her question, right?

Tapi K tak boleh biarkan air mata ibu mengalir macam tu je kan? Pasti berbaloi air mata ibu kalau ia benar-benar tejadi. K tak kisah jika Tuhan jadikan ciuman tu ciuman terakhir K pada bulan Ramadhan tahun ini, yang penting K gembira bagitau kat ibu, K dah sembuh dan berjaya cium sejadah. Harap kawan-kawan doakan K ya, Aminn…


For the last time before I end my typing…
Yuzurenaiyo (Never give up), believe your God, always smile, make your mom happy and just accept everything with smile and care because everything were happen have a secretly big reason behind of it.



Images credit : pinterest.com/siheem.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad