Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ohno Satoshi Hidden Relationship In Arashi




I am the biggest fan of Ohno and when it comes to fan service of course my favorite OTP is OhMiya SK


Who doesn’t know them? Ohno and Nino, the two cutest couple in ARASHI. Everyone in ARASHI fandom never failed to discuss about how close they are and sometime their kind of weird intimacy make some people wonders and almost of time they’re always being suspected as GAY


And NOW I’m curious about Jun affection towards Ohno. Isn’t that JUNTOSHI only just a fan service as well as OHMIYA or maybe they’re more than that? 



And sometimes old stories of YAMA couple since junior day also caught my attention.

Which ONE is TRUE behind the HIDDEN RELATIONSHIP that WE (fans) never know about..?

OHMIYA,

JUNTOSHI

nor YAMA, still though question…



Images credit to tumblr/pinterest/crunchyroll/livejournal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad