Friday, July 11, 2014

Tweets Of People’s Experiences Wth Arashi Members





 


*      “This is a story from the person I met today. She is a makeup artist for a big musician and during Kouhaku when she was in the green room by herself, Arashi came in to greet her. After nervously greeting them, when they were leaving, Nino bowed once more from below the doorway noren (the curtains that hang from the doorway. Lol) and greeted her goodbye. Apparently they have a reputation for being polite and they were glowing! Wonderful!”

*      “My friend is from the same High School as Nino and was a year below him and said that when they got on the elevator, he would hold the door open for her. On top of that she said that he lets you get off first!”

*      “During Kaiun-ongaku dou, Akaogi Announcer said ‘During a Blackboard event amongst many many people, I just happen to pass by. Then later he (Shokun) said, “Oh yeah, you were there a moment ago” There were so many people there and I only passed by and yet he found me. It means that’s just how much he’s paying attention to the people in the area (Kaijou means arena, performance place, etc but since he was talking about an event I will just say area. Haha). It’s very admirable.’”

*      “My senpai at my part-time job said he worked part-time at Kokuritsu?! He said the distance was 1 meter?! Shokun’s sloping shoulders was beyond what he imagined?! Nino and Leader were playing a game (Acchi muite hoi is when you play rock, paper, scissors and who ever loses points in a direction like left, right, down, or up and the person that lost must turn their head in the direction NOT pointed)?!

*      “My older brother went to his part-time job at Kokuritsu to build the stage. He said he saw Arashi rehearse. He said Matsujun’s street clothes were very uncool” ( in defense of J, Im sure he wasnt wearing anything spectacularly fashionable because its a rehearsal; why would you dress up when youre going to dance and rehearse and sweat? Besides, we see what clothes they were from some of their DVDs and during rehearsal, it’s nothing amazing… so… yeah. Lol. Quick to defend? Oops)

*      “A person that my friend knows saw Leader in town and when she said ‘It’s Ohno kun!’ he waved at her! How nice of him! There are so many celebrities that would just ignore it. I’m glad I like Ohno kun.”

*      “A story I heard from my senpai at my part-time job. During a hand-shaking event for the anniversary of Arashi’s debut, she went as a tag-along to her friend and after shaking Aiba-shi and J’s hand, when she reached to shake Satoshikun’s hand she got shoved by the staff behind her moving the line along and she fell down. Then Satoshikun asked, ‘Are you okay?’ and helped her up by holding her arm. She said she became a Satoshi fan after that.”

*      “The other day my aunt heard from her friend from the company that makes commercials that when they were filming the Nissan commercials Aibakun went around and talked to every single staff member and that he was a very good person. I was so happy!”

Source
Images credit (Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad