Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Ototo kun Dessu Sketch Book In Memories


Actually this is belong to my brother Are Mir. Just because he want to get rid all his messy stuff in his room, and I’m the one who’s helping him finally found this, then I thought “Eh? This sketch still looking good”. His draw maybe not pretty but I still can say its look cute, then I decide to kept it while take a pic some of his sketch to put in on my blog.

So, please a take a look of the pic on below.

firstly, face of his sketch book.


assignment : how to make a cover our own snacks.


make our own website tittle/logo


create some various flower that exist in Malaysia


create a national Malaysian flag


imagine the beautiful moment scene that you had in your life


what kind of product you want to sell if you the become the owner


Freestyle object to create your name


I just hope one day if he had free time, he can open my blog and found this and he will say “OMG! this is my sketch? How sucks!” hahaha.. just kidding. Of coarsely not! but I will glad if he say “Thanks sis. U kept my little things and really appreciate it as one of  your  biggest treasure.” ^__^

Of course I did it. Because he is my brother. Honestly, he goods in drawing but he doesn’t show it off. Whatever, it  still a talent. Talent is a gift by God. Our promise is to fulfill it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad