Monday, July 14, 2014

Sokong Jerman Namun Jangan Putus Berdoa Buat GAZA




Alhamdulillah… Germany Won 1-0 over Argentina 30 minit terakhir masa penalti.  Doa K dimakbulkan. Jam 4 pagi, my mom wake me up for sahur and I saw my dad and bro dah terpacak in front of tv. Both of them fighting really hard ne… but in a rational way okay. My dad choose Argentina while my bro kept his faith to Germany and to fulfill his promise, today he wears Germany jersy 2014 Worldcup inside of his uniform school. Hahaha…. Just to showing to his tomodachi his EXPECTED Germany Won the 2014 Worldcup finally GET REAL.

The moment before Germany got the Score;

After few minutes finished my sahur, azan mulai berkumandang then I straight go to toilet to take wudhuk. Then, before I enter the room for Solat Subuh, my dad throws me a question “What score do you expect for both country?”. With straight spoke I said “Germany Won over Argentina… 1 goal at least” and my dad abruptly laugh.

Finally, early in the morning, my dad smile at me “Masin betul mulut kamu Nor.” Yeah… that’s how it can be. As well as expected dad ^__^
But honestly, in prayer I never pray for Germany and enough for me to wish it when I see them playing on screen. It’s not because I didn’t have pasukan pilihan (since Japanese group back away so early) but it’s more like my mind is still thinking of GAZA. In my pray as their Muslim sister from far, 




YA ALLAH, please protecting my brother and sister in Palestine. Kept them strong berhadapan dengan perang dalam bulan Ramadhan yang penuh keberkahan ini and please… help them dengan MukjizatMu yang tiada tolok bandingannya dengan senjata2 Israel yang kejam itu. Kami bermohon perlindungan dariMu YA ALLAH, pertaahankan saudara kami dalam mempertahankan hak mereka dari kekecaman ZIONIS LAKNATULLAH.
Amin ya rabbal alamin…


Images credit : islamiccoverphoto.blogspot.com/croatiansports.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad