Saturday, February 14, 2015

When Some People Get Wrong About My Maniac





And NOW
Listen Very Very Carefully…

I don’t know how much time already I repeating this matter at blog. And what worse? The people who always get misunderstood about my interest is the near people who stay in my village area and also my sister friend who always said “Whoa~ you’re watching Kpop? Which group is that?”.

Though SHE clearly saw me watching ARASHI 2005 Summer Tour Concert ONE, she still asked me some question like that?? What the HXXX of people like that! Arashi sings in Japanese way, not Korean! Why can’t catch the difference between Japan and Korean language?
Okay… I don’t want to blame her either because right now, we knew already there are so many of Korean singer sings and renew their MV into Japanese. And that’s make some newbie of Kpop can’t tell which one is Korean nor Japanese (speaks/language).

And I really hope so, to the Korean Singers out there, PLEASE! Be More Patriotic. If you are Korean, sings in Korean, don’t make so much renew MV into Japanese, Sometime, young and fresh newbie of Kpop will get misunderstood about that. In English, OKAY! Because its INTERNATIONAL language, everybody knew English.

Really long explanation, huhh…

 
AND ALSO
for the new Kpop fans who already knew ARASHI around year 2012-2014
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad