Thursday, February 26, 2015

Oh Chan Looks Remind Me About My Nephew



Gonbawa semua ^_^

Tadi baru je K watch Youtube video rancangan Variety show Himitsu no Arashi chan (Secret Of Arashi). And I think video tu diupload oleh Arashi fan. Ni ha, K take some screen shot.




Rasanya, macam ada secret conversation between the 5 member of Arashi yang maybe “date” mereka yang keluar bersama pada hari tu seperti telah dijadualkan oleh pengurus rancangan. Disebabkan, video tersebut tak de English sub, so i just guess it, hehehe….

Apapun, hari ni K bukan nak bercerita tentang apa conversation diorang dalam variety tu, tpi…


bila fokus pada reaksi serta wajah Riida dalam segment tu...


Here, i take some screenshot;










I think for (Ohno fans especially ) definitely they will say, how adorable and priceless Ohno’s look when he eat the food without cares the other 4 conversation. Bla..bla..bla..bla.. (the other four) and he just enjoying his favorite soup.
 
And he looks adorably cute when he try to taste the soup but the soup still hot. Then, he just wait a second..
 and try to taste again…
loading face…. (O_o)

Then try again…. 
 Finally at the third try, he’s done to taste it.


I just can’t hold my giggle when I see this reaction from Oh chan. He’s so funny guy after all. The way he try and waits until the soup is able to be eat, that’s remind me about my nephew (who is stay far away from me) T_T.

Well, that’s all about I want to say today. Looking at Oh Chan way of eating something always remember me about a child especially my nephew. I’m really miss my nephew (Awish), and just looking of Oh chan pic or video, I feel relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad