Monday, February 16, 2015

Kawaii Hatsune Miku Image Wallpaper



Recently I got the souveniers (Hatsune Miku Stuff: Poster/Keychain/2015 Calendar)
from my sister and she send it through her friend (Aen) who just come back from Malacca due to 1 week Chinese New Year Holiday. (feels pity, my sister can’t back to Sarawak and choose to stay in JB at my cousin house)




And because our topic is quite close into Vocaloids/Hatsune Miku, so today i would like to share my Collection of Hatsune Miku ImagesWallpaper from various sites on the internet. I do not own them and credit Images Wallpaper goes to different sites such as trend-kid.com, wikia.com, forwallpaper.com, devianart,  fanpop, wallconvert.com & wallpaperlepi.com.


cute Hatsune Miku with bunny

Pretty Miku with glasses

Cute smile Hatsune Miku



Hatsune Miku with chibiMiku



And for the next HD Wallpaper, credit goes to hd.eweb4.com. Or if you want to apply or would like to download the greatest Vocaloid HD Wallpaper, or for more information in details; Click Here

Beautiful Aoi Miku

kawaii Hatsune Miku in short kimono

Hatsune Miku With SilverSword



Vocaloids Anime Megurine luka

Vocaloids Anime Luka, Miku, Rin & Gumi

Vocaloids Anime Kagamine Twins Rin/Len On Snowy Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad