Friday, February 06, 2015

My Lovely





Having them in my life

Make everything so special and beautiful…

Thanks God for giving them in my life

They are most precious people who come to my life and give me the meaning how to love and what life means to  be…

Ai chan, I’m born lucky because I have one-in-a-million sibling like you.

And Arashi chan, I glad to meet you all and no matter what who you are, you’re still the shining star whom I’m looking up for and I proud to be as one of Arashist in this world. You are the BEST Entertainer who makes me HAPPY. Thanks for being who you are and always not to lose your humility towards all kinds of people you met. Arigatou.


Ai chan to Arashi chan… Deaite Yokatta~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad