Thursday, June 19, 2014

When I Meet Arashi, YES! I'm Happy Enough ^__^



When first I met Superjunior, I proud because my idol are so good looking guy.
BUT… Are Good Looking ENOUGH?


When I watch SNSD clip video, I envy their beautiful face and keep dreaming to have a beautiful appearance like them.
BUT… Are Beauty Face ENOUGH?


When I see the most powerful girl band SCANDAL, I’m dreaming to have my own popular girl band as them.
BUT… Are Being Popular ENOUGH?

Then…
I met ARASHI. Old idol who’s make their debut late of ’99. Even their oldest is 28 and the youngest is 26. They just simply good looking, can dance, sing, acting as well as the others idol out there. I learn so many positive things and use to make their quote as my source of inspiration. Sometimes the way they treasure their friendship so deeply make me cry and also at the same they make me laugh, but one special things which caught my attention is their Happiness. Just watching them together, I’ll be happy. No matter tear of sad or happy, they keep make me still able to smile, they make me realize about something.
BUT… ISN’T HAPPY ENOUGH?
Since then I stop my dreaming to idolize someone just because of their good looking, stop make a wish having a beautiful face because I’ve already have my own face, stop dreaming to be a popular one and stop thinking I’ll be the greatest because I think all human is great in each other way.  


And because I finally find out, the only thing that I can do is just TO BE MYSELF. NO NEED to be anybody. And YES. I’M HAPPY ENOUGH.





All images credit to Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad