Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Together With My Sister In Saratok Sugarbun

Those photo was taken by me and my sister in Saratok Sugarbun on 05 Jun 2014. Together we celebrated the Ai chan (my sister ) birthday which actually supposed to fall in 04 Jun before. We can’t celebrate it early because there have some of lot things to do first that we can’t resist it. So, together we've celebrated her beezday in Sugarbun in the next day. Here, we take some of our moments pic at there.











Because my Uncle Jebeni was arrived at home suddenly at the night of Ai chan beezday, we just celebrated it at home with my mom’s cooking food. Btw, it’s yummy too than Sugarbun! So, honestly I didn’t prepared her present yet but of coursely I will buy it later… just wait okay. We meet every  day, so I just past to her. That’s easy, ne… just after I finish my work in Kak Na store. Hehehe… Btw, Happy 20th anniversary my dear sister ~ <3 U so much ^__^



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad