Thursday, June 19, 2014

My List To Do




-          Still continue reading manga Zekkyou Gakkyuu.
-          Can’t wait my world cup t-shirt Japan jersy. I just buy it through online 1 week ago and what worst? World Cup has STARTED already!
-          “Who’s CHI” my new fiction that I must to complete it before Ramadhan was coming.
-          I need to complete 13 Vocaloid biography before it on my blog. Those far I’ve just done making Vocaloid graphic with artistic effect with my own touch.
-          New manga this month ; Akuma no Riddle and MekakuCity Actors.
-          Kagerou Project chara are so awesome! I need to make some research detail about it.
-          My right-legs feels more before and slowly I can walk properly at home after using my neighbor cream. Yatta! I can wear my high-heels again! 



 Image credits : www.goodfon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad