Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Be Yourself, Be An Otaku




O.T.A.K.U

It’s not cartoon, it’s ANIME
WeLOVEJAPAN
WE appreciate, Sing & Listen to JPOP song
-even though we can’t understand it-
WE Crave for NEW CHAPTERS & EPISODES all day.
WE have action adapted from characters the way they are.
ANIME WALLPAPERS ANIME THEMES ANIME GAMES
Trying HARD to DRAW
BURN with PASSION when talking about random OTAKU Goodness.
Having Dreams ANIME getting ReeaaLL!
Super affected to emotional story emphasis.
Getting PISSED to those who pretend to like everything highlighted above
-just to be with us, to be ‘in’, feel cool and whatsoever-
SUPER.DUPER.EXTRA.ULTIMATELY.
PROUD TO BE
One TRUE O.T.A.K.U

QUOTES from; facebook.com/otaku.ism.official



They told I could be anything
So I became an Otaku


I <3 Anime & Manga
It’s Incredibly Entertaining
People who watch it are not weird, obsessed or trying to be Japanese


OTAKU’s
The Weird & Wonderful
Seriously I Am An Otaku And I’, PROUD Of It!
 Be Yourself, Be An Otaku

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad