Sunday, May 24, 2015

Things Make Me Happy


Good evening everyone. we met again today and I hope you all healthy as well and being happy enjoying your greatest moments today beside your loved one.


So, Hi-Lite words for today… it’s ‘HAPPY’ ^_^


Then, for my next topic that I want to confess today, I would like to share a various things that make me happy.

Here, my own list that I made myself;

- receiving cute teddy bear
- shopping with my sister
- watch favorite TV program with my sister (T.A.R.A/AMERICA.NTM/ASIA.NTM/Kimora Life In The Fabe Lane/VS ARASHI/Run For Money/Japanese Movie)
- talking non-stop at midnight with my sister
- watch my neko playing when I’m boring.
- watching hilarious Arashi TV shows
- buy new Arashi DVD
- buy new accessories (pursue/handbag/necklace/dress)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad