Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Congratulation For My Sister Graduation



ha.. comel lah sangat
 
Hari ni pastinya hari yang bersejarah buat Ai chan. Yeah, that’s my lovely sister who’s will graduate today after 2 years  fighting studies in form6 as well as Pra-U. Today are her graduation and 2 weeks before bukan main bz lagi asking K nk borrow kasut hitam K yg taklah berapa tinggi sangat but it’s suits for her who say they school used Royal Night theme for tonight dinner. Then lpas tu guna baju raya K tahun lepas yg warna purple (I really love this clothes, one of my my superfavorite!). Becoz she is my sister, I lend it because I know this is her special day once in her life  (actually ukuran body kitorang lbih kurang sama je. Hehehehe…)

            Bertempat kat SMK (BM) SARATOK, bekas sekolah menengah K dulu tapi sayang bukan rezeki K macam Ai chan yang syukur alhamdulilah berpeluang sambut her graduation. Actually, itulah impian K… kesempatan memang ada namun takdir mengubah segalanya. Sebagai umat, K hanya mampu merancang namun Tuhan yang menentukan. But then, I’m still being a happy person who always appreciate anything… because GOD create something for a reason, because I know something happen have a secret reason behind of it but only GOD knew it. Be it good or bad things, just appreciate it sincerely, I’m used to it. At least now, my mom can see her other daughter become a successful graduation. Although it’s not me, I still can feel the graduation day of my sister. I’m happy for her…. (sob) Really happy (smile of glad while wipe my tears) and just God knew it how happy I am. The list of my dream which I can’t fulfill it and make it comes true… and now, my sister realization it. Alhamdulillah, I’m so much glad of this. Thanks my dear, I’m so glad with u who can finish your study completely.

Although I have some  thought this is the last day u met your friends, the last day you talk jokingly with your friends, the last day you laugh together or maybe the last day you wipe your friends tears on cheek  who say loudly “We’re not going anywhere! We still meet every day!”. Yeah, maybe… something like that, isn’t it? I know it’s really hard to separate with each other after such a long time we used to be a good friend with each other.

Anyway, I just want wish to Ai chan,

“Congratulation For Your Graduation Day”

And here, i make some task which i use our pic fav idol in JE who give us lot of inspiration esp your lovely Otochan Sakurai san <3 happy reading ^_^

Mr. Smart Sho




Congratulation by your inspiration teacher



Hey Say 7 Brothers



Hey Say BEST Brothers



Arashi Teacher






Lastly, this is my little present for you. Hope it’s suit with your graduation clothes ^_^

Hope U like it

`          Last words from me, hope you choose the right path of your next destination to become a greatest person in future and just continued the thing that you like to do and never regret with the path you choose to be. Just make it on your own ways, be patient and open your heart to take any advice. So that u will be able to learn. Remember, we can make it because the dream is always right beside of you.

That’s all my sis, hope you enjoying your wonderful graduation day. Be Happy…

So much proud of you,
Aisuki Ono @ K Nee chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad