Friday, October 18, 2013

Happy 19th Anniversary Debut Oh Chan

Happy 19th Debut Anniversary
Ohno Satoshi
16 Otober 2013



Day 2

Hope u have an amazing day as well as a u are. Keep faith in JE and also be forever in Arashi. U are the best the way of u are. Please, kept continued what you like as long as you love it and thanks for your hard work for Arashi, and being someone who I admired a lot, its make me pretty awesome to have u such as my idol. You such a pretty person that I’ve ever met in those happy life and thanks for the happiness u give to us as your fans who always kept supporting u from far. Thanks for being Arashi Leader. The only One Ohno Satoshi that I’ve ever met is you only and just remember one thing Oh chan, there is no one can replace you in our heart.

Hope u enjoys your day happily beside your family, your lovely moms, Arashi member, your loved ones, staff san and here as your fans, we always enjoying your debut days too in our own ways.



Anyway, I just want to wish Happy 19th Debut Anniversary. Omedetou Oh Chan ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad