Monday, October 14, 2013

Ima, Aisuki Ono dessu ^_^



Konbawa, its me Nor @ K chan. To everyone who knews me already as Kei Yamamoto  before, i just change my profile name because too much Yamamoto Kei user name which i found in soo many site. Then, i have so trouble things which my pals can't identified which one is me coz they have so many owner used their name as Yamamoto Kei. Although my name is change, i'm still the same person okay, please treat me as K as well. So minasan just to mention here why im going to use..
AISUKI ONO.

AI mean ( I/Saya)
SUKI mean (Suka)
ONO mean (Ono Satoshi)

At first i choose Akusuka Ono (its more to Malay speak isn't?) demo, to choose more some specific name, finally we've deal with it.
Coz we take a long time discussion to choose this name, i still want to say thanks to my beloved sister Ryusho Hyun A who's helping me really hard about this matter.

Coz recently I watch Brother Conflict with her, I start to like Chi’s character and I’m not surprised my sister fall in love with all his brother especially Asahina Twins. He really love Shounen Ai but what worse?! I have no idea when he start babble and blame the Chi one, her dislike character. Btw. Chi is still my favorite one. No way she could against me not to like Chi as my favorite. 
Isn't that its more like Sister Conflict right now? O_O


Of course we have fun! Don't forget to watch this anime, so u know how to settle our conflict sibling,  be it sister or brother ^_^

My last words,

Aisuki Ono dessu ^_^ Eee… u stil can call me as K as well and… I still be myself. Because my name is change, it doesn’t meant I change myself, ne. Btw, I’m still Arashian and my love for them it won’t be change <3

Arashian Minasan, Yoroshiku Onegaishimassu ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad